A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Miscarriage

Miscarriage

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Miscarriage

Postby dreamer543 on February 16th, 2013, 2:55 pm

Dream: I dreamt that an african-american man was trying to sleep with me. I did not want to sleep with him as I did not want to cheat on my boyfriend. Once he realized that I was not going to allow him to have his way with me, he proceeded to rape me.

I was terrified by what happened and I felt incredible shame after he had finished.

I went into the bathroom and I looked down in the toilet and saw an enormous amount of bright red blood pouring out of me. Fear flooded my entire being as I realized that blood was a distinct sign of a miscarriage. I felt the baby coming out of me and I reached down to catch it from falling into the toilet. I held my tiny baby in my crimsoned stained hands and felt an enormous sense of loss as tears flooded my eyes.

I woke up immediately after and for a moment, I felt like I had really lost my child.

Significant Life Events: I am currently 10 weeks pregnant with a man that I recently started dating. At first, he was incredibly supportive of our situation and seemed as if he was ready and willing to begin a life with me. Now, he is having doubts and has been pulling away from me. He used to be more thoughtful and considerate by putting effort into showing me that I was special to him. He no longer makes me feel appreciated and I am hurt by the distance he is placing between us. He still desires to 'make things work' and he realizes he hasn't been very supportive of me lately and says he wants that to change.

Regardless, his actions lately have made me unsure of his feelings toward me and this makes me incredibly insecure about our current situation.
I am worried about the uncertainty of our circumstances and I am fearful of not being able to give my child the life it deserves.

I have also been feeling incredibly guilty for allowing this to happen as I grew up in the church and was always told to wait for the man God has for me. Although I know in my heart that God can redeem any situation, I feel that this may be a consequence for my poor choices.

Background: I am a 24 year old white female. I am currently taking business and I am working as a server.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: The only person in my dream who I actually knew was my baby.
Quite honestly, I am terrified of having this child and I am overwhelmed with uncertainty regarding my future, but I still love my baby more than words can express.
Although I realize I am not prepared for this, I would be devastated if I lost my child.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: This dream occurred last night.
dreamer543
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion