A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Rape

Rape

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Rape

Postby dreamer56511 on January 27th, 2019, 9:08 pm

Dream: The way the dream happens varies but they all end up with the same thing happening. The majority of them begin with me kissing or making out with who I think is my girlfriend, but when I pull away I see that it’s not her. I try to break away from the person but they hold me down and rape me and I try to fight them off but can’t. It’s always the same person, it’s a girl every time but I can’t ever see or remember her face. One time the dream included me confronting her and asking what she wanted from me and she said she was in love with me then started to rape me again. I feel really scared and anxious in the dream, and extreme guilt thinking that I cheated on my girlfriend without having control of it. I have it almost every night.

Significant Life Events: The dream repeats, the things on my mind vary. Fears would be being not good enough for my girlfriend, fear of rape, being stalked

Background: 17, girl, lesbian (in a relationship)

Mental Illness Or Depression: Depression, anxiety

Feelings About People: I don’t know who the girl is in the dream so I have no relation to her, but my girlfriend and I are in a very strong healthy relationship and have been for 9 months.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: Reoccurring almost every night for the past 2 - 3 months
dreamer56511
Dream Lover

Re: Rape

Postby chase on February 17th, 2019, 8:55 pm

If rape is a recurring theme in your dreams then it shows you have issues with experiencing something you can't control. Some kind of forced unpleasant experience.

Example, a man once dreamed of seeing a man being raped. In waking life he had paid for a vacation which was totally ruined by a work problems which he had to deal with while on vacation. He even feared having to pay for the vacation, waste all his money, and never ever go on the vacation. You see how rape symbolism matches the forced unpleasant experience?

What in your life might you feel is a forced experience? In your case your have guilt of cheating? Are you experiencing some kind of forced unpleasant experience that makes you feel guilty afterwards? Like forced to do something your girlfriend makes you feel guilty for afterwards?

dreamer56511 wrote:Dream: The way the dream happens varies but they all end up with the same thing happening. The majority of them begin with me kissing or making out with who I think is my girlfriend, but when I pull away I see that it’s not her. I try to break away from the person but they hold me down and rape me and I try to fight them off but can’t. It’s always the same person, it’s a girl every time but I can’t ever see or remember her face. One time the dream included me confronting her and asking what she wanted from me and she said she was in love with me then started to rape me again. I feel really scared and anxious in the dream, and extreme guilt thinking that I cheated on my girlfriend without having control of it. I have it almost every night.

Significant Life Events: The dream repeats, the things on my mind vary. Fears would be being not good enough for my girlfriend, fear of rape, being stalked

Background: 17, girl, lesbian (in a relationship)

Mental Illness Or Depression: Depression, anxiety

Feelings About People: I don’t know who the girl is in the dream so I have no relation to her, but my girlfriend and I are in a very strong healthy relationship and have been for 9 months.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: Reoccurring almost every night for the past 2 - 3 months
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion