A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Horror

Horror

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Horror

Postby dreamer56505 on January 22nd, 2019, 2:31 pm

Dream: I was standing in the back of a small, dirty, square, concrete room. The walls were streaked with black dirt. The room was very dark the only light source was an old hanging light that dangled from the center of the room. In the back of the room I could see this humanoid looking creature hunched over and crouching on the floor. It was all skin and bones. Its spine stuck out from its back and its stomach was sucked in allowing its ribs to poke out harshly. It was very boney with yellow-gray skin that was smeared in dirt and dried blood. Its cheeks were sunken in and its features were sharp. It had smeared sunken in black eyes and sockets. Its hair was falling out with only a few strands left hanging from its scabby flaking head. There were clumps of hair stuck to the strands being held together by dried blood. I was nervous but not scared. I looked at its hand and saw it was holding a piece of bloody flesh and it was eating it. It stared at me unblinking as it ate the meat. I looked to the left and saw a sagging cardboard box. I walked towards it slowly the things eyes followed me as I moved. The closer I got the more I could smell something rotting it was pungent. I peered into the box and saw piles of flesh and blood along with pieces of severed limbs. I stuck my hand in and pulled out a piece of fabric. Then I woke up.

Significant Life Events: I have just been stressed about school. Before the dream I had been looking at sfx makeup and listening to sad calming music.

Background: I am a 15 year old white female. I work at a movie theatre. I have two younger sisters. I live with my two sisters my dad and my mom. I attend High School regularly.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No, nothing professionally diagnosed.

Feelings About People: It was just me so fine I guess.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: Last Wednesday. No
dreamer56505
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion