A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Egg

Egg

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Egg

Postby dreamer56500 on January 19th, 2019, 9:06 am

Dream: It happened in a school environment. That i climbed up the stairs to get to my office and then i saw an ostrich trying to run through the bannister but got stuck and as i tried to help it, it laid 2 White eggs. so i picked it up and started walking towards a classroom to create a nest for it where the ostrich can continue laying. So i thought though. The ostrich followed me in a curious manner to know where i was taking the egg to but it did not attack me instead it followed me Like i was going to give it food. In its persistence it beaked on my palm and one of the eggs fell but did not crack. When i got to the class to create the nest i realised it was not a favorable place for the eggs, then i woke up.

Significant Life Events: None i can remember but i have the intention to get married and have a good and stable Job.

Background: My name is Theophilus Biongahu. I am 30 years old man.Am a Nigerian and have a business as well teaching job.

Mental Illness Or Depression: None

Feelings About People: There was no one in the dream except my friends who were playing soccer downstairs.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: In the afternoon during my siester. This is the first time it happened.
dreamer56500
Dream Lover

Re: Egg

Postby chase on January 20th, 2019, 12:15 am

The ending is interesting. No safe place to let eggs hatch. Symbolically you seem left with no safe way to wait for something to happen. I wonder if the symbolism of being unable to find a nest for these eggs is symbolizing your feelings about not having a way to have a family because of your job and business? No safe way to become a nester (father with pregnant woman)?

Climbing the stairs in the school may represent you doing everything to climb "the ladder of qualifications" to get your job and business? Ostriches are big and don't fly. Is that a symbol for your work life and business letting you do everything you want except easily being married with kids?

Does your current working life make you feel trapped with no dating?

dreamer56500 wrote:Dream: It happened in a school environment. That i climbed up the stairs to get to my office and then i saw an ostrich trying to run through the bannister but got stuck and as i tried to help it, it laid 2 White eggs. so i picked it up and started walking towards a classroom to create a nest for it where the ostrich can continue laying. So i thought though. The ostrich followed me in a curious manner to know where i was taking the egg to but it did not attack me instead it followed me Like i was going to give it food. In its persistence it beaked on my palm and one of the eggs fell but did not crack. When i got to the class to create the nest i realised it was not a favorable place for the eggs, then i woke up.

Significant Life Events: None i can remember but i have the intention to get married and have a good and stable Job.

Background: My name is Theophilus Biongahu. I am 30 years old man.Am a Nigerian and have a business as well teaching job.

Mental Illness Or Depression: None

Feelings About People: There was no one in the dream except my friends who were playing soccer downstairs.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: In the afternoon during my siester. This is the first time it happened.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion