A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Break in

Break in

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Break in

Postby dreamer56496 on January 15th, 2019, 7:34 am

Dream: The people are Dylan, joe, sergio, kayden, and grandma(I don't know her and have never seen her but I see the others a lot)

I was at grandma's house and was with Sergio and Joe pulled up with kayden and dylan. They started to break grandma's car and I don't know why but I get the feeling that kayden and grandma dated. But eventually grandma opens the door to yell at them and the boys break in and kayden takes grandma away and so me and Sergio are left alone with Dylan and Joe so we start talking to them and I don't feel like I'm gonna be hurt but a little but later me and dylan leave and go into the garage which for some reason had a whole bunch of clothes so we start looking for a bath robe for Dylan and Joe and Sergio join us and help us look for a robe and we eventually find one and it's way to small but he puts it on anyway and a like longer and me and Sergio are running away from the house and Joe is chasing us

Significant Life Events: Love and being confused

Background: I am a white 16 year old female I don't have a job I just go to

Mental Illness Or Depression: Nothing professionally diagnosed

Feelings About People: The whole dream is very weird
Sergio-best friend
Dylan- a 'thing'
Joe- I don't really know him but he's Dylan best friend
Kayden- I don't really know him
Grandma- no idea who she is

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last night and is not reoccurring
dreamer56496
Dream Lover

Re: Break in

Postby chase on January 15th, 2019, 11:59 pm

Lots of personal symbolism in this dream. Without knowing more about these people in your life right now or what your most honest feelings are about them it's just going to be difficult. But, the most obvious thing about this dream is the ending. You are running away from something chasing you. That shows avoidance of something. Not standing up for yourself, not owning up to dishonesty, avoiding getting caught, avoiding embarrassment, etc. Avoiding.

dreamer56496 wrote:Dream: The people are Dylan, joe, sergio, kayden, and grandma(I don't know her and have never seen her but I see the others a lot)

I was at grandma's house and was with Sergio and Joe pulled up with kayden and dylan. They started to break grandma's car and I don't know why but I get the feeling that kayden and grandma dated. But eventually grandma opens the door to yell at them and the boys break in and kayden takes grandma away and so me and Sergio are left alone with Dylan and Joe so we start talking to them and I don't feel like I'm gonna be hurt but a little but later me and dylan leave and go into the garage which for some reason had a whole bunch of clothes so we start looking for a bath robe for Dylan and Joe and Sergio join us and help us look for a robe and we eventually find one and it's way to small but he puts it on anyway and a like longer and me and Sergio are running away from the house and Joe is chasing us

Significant Life Events: Love and being confused

Background: I am a white 16 year old female I don't have a job I just go to

Mental Illness Or Depression: Nothing professionally diagnosed

Feelings About People: The whole dream is very weird
Sergio-best friend
Dylan- a 'thing'
Joe- I don't really know him but he's Dylan best friend
Kayden- I don't really know him
Grandma- no idea who she is

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last night and is not reoccurring
chase