A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Welcomed in a couples home

Welcomed in a couples home

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Welcomed in a couples home

Postby dreamer56488 on January 10th, 2019, 9:52 pm

Dream: I was at the couples house and they were so warm and welcoming to me. Then we went to their bedroom closet and the husband started showing me shoes he as doing tlakijg but I couldn’t hear him some shoes were more worn than others l. One pair was gray high too tennis shoes one pair was red

Significant Life Events: Doing a ministry with this couple the lady is my best friend

No

Background: 42 white female with a job

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Best friend and her husband I love them

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: One night ago one time
dreamer56488
Dream Lover

Re: Welcomed in a couples home

Postby chase on January 14th, 2019, 6:17 pm

You say you like these people a lot. Best friend with lady. I wonder if this dream about you liking her ( or both of them), but then confronting confusion about something they revealed to you (closet?). The beginning is a happy normal warm social interaction, but then you have this confusing feeling about what they say when they show you things from their closet. Anything coming out of a closet in a dream may reflect something personal being revealed that was kept personal. Think of a gay person coming "out of the closet" to reveal who they are to family with the personal truth they first kept hidden. In the dream the shoes coming out of the closet may reveal behavior or habits of these friends you are unsure of (can't hear him clearly). Not hearing clearly may reflect you not being sure what they think or feel about what they revealed to you.

Dream may be a sign that you are allowing religion to make you too suspicious of the couple based on what they said to you or revealed to you. Your conservative values may be emphasized as confused or uncertain in the dream about what these people revealed to you about themselves.

dreamer56488 wrote:Dream: I was at the couples house and they were so warm and welcoming to me. Then we went to their bedroom closet and the husband started showing me shoes he as doing tlakijg but I couldn’t hear him some shoes were more worn than others l. One pair was gray high too tennis shoes one pair was red

Significant Life Events: Doing a ministry with this couple the lady is my best friend

No

Background: 42 white female with a job

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Best friend and her husband I love them

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: One night ago one time
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion