A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - tony.ttplumbing@gmail.com

[email protected]

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

[email protected]

Postby dreamer56487 on January 10th, 2019, 3:51 pm

Dream: I live in a static caravan and in the dream I was pushing it down this busy street and turned left into a car park and pushed the caravan up this embankment and parked it. It was a sunny day and as I looked over the embankment and could see the sea.It was then that I realised that I was only wearing black boxer shorts. The dream changed to a bed I climbed under the quilt and as I looked to the other end of the bed the quilt was the shape of a cave entrance and I could see my brother walking past. He said whats going on as I was wriggling about and he was assuming that there was a cat under the quilt. But he bent down looked into the quilt ans said 'Oh its you tony come on downstairs' I tried to find some clothes to put on . I went down stairs ans sat on a white and patterned armchair facing a TV. In front of the TV was a child about 10 years old with fair curly hair he was supposed to be my brothers son except he doesn't in reality have any children. The boy didn't speak but looked at me and moved aside. My brother said ' we can log onto next door and watch a program. At that moment I was aware that I needed to go back to the car park. When I got there my caravan was rising up like it was being jacked up and was in danger of toppling. I ran up the embankment and the other side of the fence was a man and a younger man inflating a RIB inflatable dinghy. This was under my caravan and lifting it. Said stop they said sorry and cam down the embankment with me and a more elderly man joined them. The scene changed to what was supposed to be a garage the same armchair was in it and the elderly man sat on it drinking tea. I was aware that a woman was in the room and she was connected to the man in the chair however she was in my peripheral vision. There was a large box shaped object which I had to climb over to get something from the other end of the garage. As I was on top of the box I looked down at the man and said. The Danish like raw fish. He looked up and said sorry what was that. By this time I was the other side of the box and turned back to look at him and said' I said I had Rollmop in Denmark'. He said what's that, I said 'its raw herring its nice' he replied sounds odd. I awoke at that point.

Significant Life Events: Money worries. Also I have been internet dating trying to find someone. I am also in love with a dear female friend who has told me that she can only be a friend for me.

Background: 64 English White Male working in the Probation Services

Mental Illness Or Depression: I Have had two bouts of depression in my life

Feelings About People: I have no idea who the people inflating the boat were meant to be or the elderly gentleman. I am guessing the young boy may have been symbolic as my brother at a young age.

My relationship with him is good now but has been on and off in the past. We did have a period of about three years where we didn't talk.

Relationship Status: Divorced

When And How Often: In the morning sometime between 08:00 and 10:00
It is NOT a recurring
dreamer56487
Dream Lover

Re: [email protected]

Postby chase on January 15th, 2019, 12:15 am

Whatever this dream is about it seems to show you thinking something wrong the whole time and that something else will fix it if you keep pursuing it.

I have to wonder the dream is about dating women. First, you find yourself in your boxer shorts which is common to men who have to feel viewed by women as "caught liking them" and you say you got rejected by a woman you like who wants to be friends only. Then you jump into bed with a quilt with a cave in front of you. That sounds like choosing to feel comforted with friends the way you are (single) instead of being all by yourself (cave).

Next you can "log onto next door and watch a program" followed by a woman in the "garage" with odd conversation at the end of the dream. Are you finding online dating weird or women's reactions to your profile or messaging unsatisfactory?

Do you find online dating empty?

dreamer56487 wrote:Dream: I live in a static caravan and in the dream I was pushing it down this busy street and turned left into a car park and pushed the caravan up this embankment and parked it. It was a sunny day and as I looked over the embankment and could see the sea.It was then that I realised that I was only wearing black boxer shorts. The dream changed to a bed I climbed under the quilt and as I looked to the other end of the bed the quilt was the shape of a cave entrance and I could see my brother walking past. He said whats going on as I was wriggling about and he was assuming that there was a cat under the quilt. But he bent down looked into the quilt ans said 'Oh its you tony come on downstairs' I tried to find some clothes to put on . I went down stairs ans sat on a white and patterned armchair facing a TV. In front of the TV was a child about 10 years old with fair curly hair he was supposed to be my brothers son except he doesn't in reality have any children. The boy didn't speak but looked at me and moved aside. My brother said ' we can log onto next door and watch a program. At that moment I was aware that I needed to go back to the car park. When I got there my caravan was rising up like it was being jacked up and was in danger of toppling. I ran up the embankment and the other side of the fence was a man and a younger man inflating a RIB inflatable dinghy. This was under my caravan and lifting it. Said stop they said sorry and cam down the embankment with me and a more elderly man joined them. The scene changed to what was supposed to be a garage the same armchair was in it and the elderly man sat on it drinking tea. I was aware that a woman was in the room and she was connected to the man in the chair however she was in my peripheral vision. There was a large box shaped object which I had to climb over to get something from the other end of the garage. As I was on top of the box I looked down at the man and said. The Danish like raw fish. He looked up and said sorry what was that. By this time I was the other side of the box and turned back to look at him and said' I said I had Rollmop in Denmark'. He said what's that, I said 'its raw herring its nice' he replied sounds odd. I awoke at that point.

Significant Life Events: Money worries. Also I have been internet dating trying to find someone. I am also in love with a dear female friend who has told me that she can only be a friend for me.

Background: 64 English White Male working in the Probation Services

Mental Illness Or Depression: I Have had two bouts of depression in my life

Feelings About People: I have no idea who the people inflating the boat were meant to be or the elderly gentleman. I am guessing the young boy may have been symbolic as my brother at a young age.

My relationship with him is good now but has been on and off in the past. We did have a period of about three years where we didn't talk.

Relationship Status: Divorced

When And How Often: In the morning sometime between 08:00 and 10:00
It is NOT a recurring
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion