A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - The winter tiger chase

The winter tiger chase

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

The winter tiger chase

Postby dreamer56486 on January 10th, 2019, 1:00 am

Dream: I was suddenly walking in the snow, in a mood of curiosity, I was holding a lit torch in my left hand, but the full moon was also lighting the sky . It was cold and bitter, but I was well bundled up . There is a forest, but I’m standing in the middle of the two sides which are both But the ground was only covered with snow , it seemed as if it was purposely put that way, I didn’t get to see behind me, but the snow went on as if it was a road, there were footsteps and tracks in the snow, possibly mine, I was heading uphill, but then I heard or saw something and started to go in the forest, I didn’t make it far in at all, but quickly ran back out because of what I saw, a tiger, that was aggressive and then began to chase me, I immediately went back the way where my previous tracks where then was attacked , but I was fine, then backing up I ended in a pizza box... the end..

Significant Life Events: Not much really, can’t think of anything that has been

Background: I’m 16, Male, White/Caucasian , and School (11th grade)

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Location: I’m from the USA, but currently living in Germany, and it’s not too bad over here.

Feelings About People: Curious, distant and unsure

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Happen today, not reoccurring yet as far as I know
dreamer56486
Dream Lover

Re: The winter tiger chase

Postby chase on January 11th, 2019, 12:00 am

Not a lot to go on with background information, but I will try my best.

This dream seems to be pointing to a new situation that doesn't feel nice (cold and bitter) or fair, but you protect yourself (bundled up to protect yourself from weather). Forest symbolism may also suggest you don't know what to do or are confused (forest). You seem prepared to confront the confusing situation with effort (walk uphill ready to go into forest), but something more serious in need of avoiding makes you stop (tiger is more serious to escape than forest is to go inside). That shows avoidance (running away) of something more dangerous than the confusing situation (forest) that is interfering or distracting you. You get attacked by the tiger to reflect whatever you were avoiding feeling serious to you becoming jealous of you. The situation goes away (you walk away).

Ending of dream makes me wonder if you wasted all your time avoiding something that led you to a better option (backing up into pizza box after enduring a tiger attack).

What are your thoughts?

dreamer56486 wrote:Dream: I was suddenly walking in the snow, in a mood of curiosity, I was holding a lit torch in my left hand, but the full moon was also lighting the sky . It was cold and bitter, but I was well bundled up . There is a forest, but I’m standing in the middle of the two sides which are both But the ground was only covered with snow , it seemed as if it was purposely put that way, I didn’t get to see behind me, but the snow went on as if it was a road, there were footsteps and tracks in the snow, possibly mine, I was heading uphill, but then I heard or saw something and started to go in the forest, I didn’t make it far in at all, but quickly ran back out because of what I saw, a tiger, that was aggressive and then began to chase me, I immediately went back the way where my previous tracks where then was attacked , but I was fine, then backing up I ended in a pizza box... the end..

Location: I’m from the USA, but currently living in Germany, and it’s not too bad over here.

chase
Dream Expert

Postby monark5522 on January 11th, 2019, 3:29 pm

Hey, I'm the one that had this dream, but I couldn't get into that account because I used the Dream interpret button, I wasn't aware that It made an account for you, but anyway.

You said you didn't have much background information to go off of, what do you mean by this, I provided as much as I could.
I'm of course no dream interpreter, but I found the dream to be interesting. Also I forgot to mention that the Tiger was white and had black stripes, Don't know if that really makes a difference. I'll try to explain the dream more in detail now.

I was walking in the snow on a dark ( I should also mention I didn't really have any sound in the dream, I don't know if that means anything.. and i'm not deaf), cold bitter night, for some reason ( I don't know) I assume im trying to find something.. and I have a torch with me in my left hand as a light source as if im exploring,, im also bundled up well and don't feel the effects of the weather, I see my self wearing winter boots, and gloves with winter jacket etc, like i was prepared or something... but i'm just walking in the snow, headed forward, and uphill creating new tracks. The moon also happens to be lighting the dark sky, I feel that the time the dream took place was 2AM in the morning ( In the dream, not real life). There is a forest on both sides of me, but in the center there is just snow and its as if this snow is a border between the forests and it is a decent size, probably about 40ft wide, I don't know for sure. But then As I start to climb the slope, ( it is gradually getting stepper, like a normal hill) But then for some reason I pear my head immediately in one direction after what I interpret as seeing or hearing something ( although i don't remember hearing anything) So I start to slowly walk into the forest, the trees all seem to be unique and intricately detailed, but all almost spaced exactly the same at the brink, but further in it started to get messier, but as the white tiger comes from the dark, it frightens me (in the dream) and the tiger looks furious and angry for some reason, I start to run back down the hill where my previous tracks were, but now the tiger is directly in front of me, pretty close up, but as im facing forward, i'm slowly moving backwards with my hands and feet, as if i were trying to escape the terror, then its like I fall out of the frame of the dream ( like I was in a movie, but now i'm out but I see the dream still in my sight, but I am safe, It is a black void now, and I end up in a pizza box ( empty pizza box) that closes, then it fades to black and I wake up.

The most detailed things in the dream was the snow.. it literally looked real, and the tracks were believable, the tiger was also really believable, and then the sky seem really realistic to, with the color saturation and depth with the moon. I should also mention at the very start of the forest it is welcoming, but further in it gets darker, and seemed daunting or primitive to something. I also forgot to mention I went to the forest on the right not the left, never got close to the left side. I also entered the forest going at an angle from up the hill not directly straight. ( I hope these details help!) Before it was morning and I was about to leave, so I didn't have much time to elaborate on the dream.

everything else I said before/answered still pertains to this more in depth explanation of the dream.

Hopefully this helps your interpretation, if you have any more question please ask, also thanks for interpreting my dream! :) - Monark

chase wrote:Not a lot to go on with background information, but I will try my best.

This dream seems to be pointing to a new situation that doesn't feel nice (cold and bitter) or fair, but you protect yourself (bundled up to protect yourself from weather). Forest symbolism may also suggest you don't know what to do or are confused (forest). You seem prepared to confront the confusing situation with effort (walk uphill ready to go into forest), but something more serious in need of avoiding makes you stop (tiger is more serious to escape than forest is to go inside). That shows avoidance (running away) of something more dangerous than the confusing situation (forest) that is interfering or distracting you. You get attacked by the tiger to reflect whatever you were avoiding feeling serious to you becoming jealous of you. The situation goes away (you walk away).

Ending of dream makes me wonder if you wasted all your time avoiding something that led you to a better option (backing up into pizza box after enduring a tiger attack).

What are your thoughts?

dreamer56486 wrote:Dream: I was suddenly walking in the snow, in a mood of curiosity, I was holding a lit torch in my left hand, but the full moon was also lighting the sky . It was cold and bitter, but I was well bundled up . There is a forest, but I’m standing in the middle of the two sides which are both But the ground was only covered with snow , it seemed as if it was purposely put that way, I didn’t get to see behind me, but the snow went on as if it was a road, there were footsteps and tracks in the snow, possibly mine, I was heading uphill, but then I heard or saw something and started to go in the forest, I didn’t make it far in at all, but quickly ran back out because of what I saw, a tiger, that was aggressive and then began to chase me, I immediately went back the way where my previous tracks where then was attacked , but I was fine, then backing up I ended in a pizza box... the end..

monark5522
Dream Lover

Postby monark5522 on January 17th, 2019, 1:40 pm

* This is a bump due to no reply yet*
monark5522
Dream Lover

Postby chase on January 21st, 2019, 12:46 am

Interpretation changes only due to the pizza box being empty. That wasn't clear in the first dream. The whole dream feels like something is unfair and leads to feelings of wasted time or no easy options after all your efforts. Even the very end with all blackness shows emptiness you are left feeling at the end of a situation.

What's bothers you in your life? What feels difficult or unfair? Biggest problems? Are you experiencing anything that makes you feel stupid with wasting your time?
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion