A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Planing a wedding

Planing a wedding

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Planing a wedding

Postby dreamer56483 on January 7th, 2019, 9:34 pm

Dream: It started as I was planning a wedding I don’t know who’s but it felt like a relative and a lot of family and friends were coming over to be here for this wedding Harmonie Jess and another girlfriend of mine I can’t see her face but I knew she was a close friend. And my brother Vincent was there he couldn’t wait to show me this latest phone he had but I was more interested in his heart and where he was at he said he was happily married to his husband and didn’t want to talk about it so I hugged him and whispered in his ear that I loved him and he said I love you to me. I notice I’m an heavily pregnant.

Then I realize it’s getting dark and I look at my clock and the numbers were really big it’s 6:30pm and I am concerned that I missed picking up Eden so I contact Mark to see if he has her and he said he was on his way to get her but the school was upset at us for not collecting her at 3:30pm.

Then the dream shifted to the front of our house and there were many people in our house and there was too many cars so Mark had to do all this shifting of vehicles all the neighbors were standing on the street watching this moving of cars.

Then the dream shifted again now I’m getting ready it’s the next day and all the kids are at school and Mark is not there but the three girlfriends of mine are there and I’m dressed in a nice dress and we are walking down the street to go out and suddenly I go into labor and I said I need to get to hospital now so we walk down a footpath for a bit and I say I cannot walk to the hospital so we go back to the house and we can’t find the car it was moved last night and I don’t know where. So i started to ask the neighbors I felt in the dream like I knew them all very well the neighbors.

I knew Candice lived next door (who is our actual current closest neighbor) and so I started up the street and the first place I tried was a two story house I had to climb the stairs I get up they were narrow and extremely steep it was hard cause I was in labor. I get to the door and in the window I could see a type of gym and there were a few body builders with huge muscles a guy came out and he was familiar to me like I knew him ( in reality I don’t know or recognize these people) he asked what’s wrong and I ask about the car and if he could help me look after the kids so I could go to the hospital. He said no sorry I am busy with these men and helped me to get to different stairs so I could go down as the other way would have been too steep.

As soon as I stepped on to his stairs they turned into elastic rope bridge and I was frightened cause I got flung out beyond his house and what felt like another place entirely and I saw all these mountains that were on fire and had what looked like lava all around them like volcanos I was seeing this image for ages and I felt like I wasn’t even on the rope bridge any more like I have move through time or space or the earth. I came back and I was with the man and he said what did you see? Like he had seen things when that happened to him I told him and he was surprised and scared and then he wanted to get rid of me.

I was back on the footpath and my friends had gone and I was still in labor so I was upset cause I couldn’t find my car and or someone to help me.

So I went to the next house I have what looked like a massive hill to get up to her front door it looked like rocks with moss on them and it was hard I was in pain and I couldn’t go any further then she appears in front of me and I knew this lady too she but didn’t know about the car and couldn’t help me with the kids cause she had enough of her own to look after then this really aggressive black dog came towards me and was barking and growling at me so I got down and started patting it and it turned into a puppy it was so cute.

The lady said she had never seen that before. I got up and now noticed about five little dirty kids no more than two with dirty clothes they also had puppys they were patting and the yard was dirty.

I started walking away and I had to go down a slide to get on the footpath again I slid down and there was a very white rollie puppy at the end of the slide I patted her and kept moving.

The next house was another lady I was familiar with but didn’t recognize. I met her in her drive way on the footpath she had about 20 Chinese kids with her and they were doing some sort of training all speaking Chinese it looked impressive it was like Martial arts then they started talking in Chinese and Started dancing like Gangnam style she said isn’t it great I taught them that and how to speak Chinese but she was Australian I asked her about the car and kids so I could go to the hospital. She said she couldn’t help me with the either she was busy also.

So I got to Candice’s house and she wasn’t home at all it was dark and no one was there so I made my way home I got there and the house was half and half old houses of ours the bottom half was 10 Olinda Rd and the top was 4 Heathfield Grove there was no one down the bottom so I climbed the stairs still in labor it was hard and I was exhausted.

I got up and I was on the very thin decking looking for the car and Taya (our current dog) found me I gave her a pat and went inside.

There was a lady in white with very white hair standing in the kitchen I couldn’t see her face but she felt familiar to me, I loved her. Then I saw a pool table in the middle of the room and Candice’s twins were playing pool with Charlee and another girl I didn’t know. Candice my next door neighbor was there she had brought the twins and the other girl to hang out with Charlee they were best friends even though they are not in reality.

Then I saw on the couch my three friends Jess Harmonie and the other who I couldn’t see her face. I spoke first to them. And asked where they had gone? They just said we got sick of waiting so we came here I was annoyed because I felt abandoned and let down.

I looked at my phone for the time cause it was dark again and the time appears really big and it reads 9:30pm as soon as I read it I realized I hadn’t picked Eden up from school again and this time the school wouldn’t have waited for me.

I started crying and I felt a panic attack coming on and just as I was working up to it the lady with white hair put her arms around me and I felt peace and I calmed down she said call Mark and see if he has her.

She let go of me and the sense of dread came over me again I started to cry again then I called her school but no one answered I started again thinking of the horrible things that may have happened to her and just as I started to get hysterical the lady put her arms around me I felt that peaceful feeling again and she said try Mark then let go of me.

The stress comes back I asked where is my car cause I remember I’m still in labor and need to go to the hospital. The lady said it has been in the garage the whole time. I felt so upset and angry that I didn’t even try there first. I felt a wave of emotion again and I started crying and the panic came back and so the lady returned to her position next to me with her arm around me and she said please call Mark I felt the peace again.

I dialed Mark and he answered straight away I said do you know where Eden is? He said yes she is with me and so is Jed I was so relieved and I woke up.

Significant Life Events: I have been fasting and praying about a breakthrough for a vision I had over 21 years ago.

Not really been experiencing and fears. But I have been sad cause I haven’t seen my family for a while my sister (Jess) and my best friend (Harmonie) have been missing me but we are unable to back to see them due to finances.

Background: Female 40years old White Australian Married (Mark) with three Children. Charlee (Girl) 13 Eden (Girl) 7 and Jed (boy) 4. I am a carer for My middle child and Father In-law both have ASD

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have had slight depression and panic attacks before but I don’t suffer from it.

Location: Australia we live in very rural Queennsland We used to live in Melbourne and that’s were I was in the dream.

Feelings About People: I firstly the first person I see in the dream are my best friends one of them my sister who I miss a lot and my brother who I haven’t spoken to for about 10 years but he lives and grew up in another place to we became close at one point but his life style and our distance has prevented us reconnecting. So I was very happy to see them and him. The other people in the dream have no meaning to me as I don’t know who there are in the real world but I did in the dream. The lady with the white hair was the only other person I saw that made me feel happy and loved. I was very much in labor but I was shocked in the dream and out of it because I had a hysterectomy after my last child and can’t have anymore children.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Only had this dream once and it was yesterday the seventh of January 2019
dreamer56483
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion