A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - School

School

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

School

Postby dreamer56479 on January 6th, 2019, 12:02 pm

Dream: Last night I dreamed that I was at a school with a bunch of high school aged people that I did not know. I was the same age as them. I had a girl friend that walked and talked with me (no one I know in real life). There was another girl that gave me a bunch of makeup, lipsticks, eyeshadows, very sparkly and vibrant. I did try on one of the lighter pink lipsticks. There was a boy that was dating one of the “mean girls” in the beginning, but they broke up and he started talking to me. He told me he was gay, but then we went on an outing together and he held me hand. Our hands bumped into each other and then he said something like let’s not make it awkward and then just grabbed my hand to hold it. I was kind of attracted to him, but I also felt comfortable around him and like I could be myself.

Significant Life Events: How much I dislike my husband because he is so negative and selfish, and just idiotic. Trying to figure out how I can support myself and still stay home with my children if I were to leave him.

Background: 36 year old female

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have bouts of depression every once in a great while but nothing that has been diagnosed

Feelings About People: I don’t know them.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: It just occurred last night for the first time, usually when I have dreams about school it has my old school friends in it but this one had no one I knew in it.
dreamer56479
Dream Lover

Re: School

Postby chase on January 9th, 2019, 11:49 pm

School in the dream probably represents you caring a lot about learning to leave your husband. The teenage people you meet are probably aspects of yourself that are intelligently rebellious or want to learnt o do things on your own. All the makeup and stuff may symbolize how you want to look good leaving your husband or improve appearances.

Are you spending too much time thinking about leaving your husband while liking it and not doing anything about it? The hand holding at the end sounds like a symbol for you having confidence being on your own or doing something else. What we see at the end of a dream is often a signal of we leave off with our problems (or why we are wrong about a situation). Are you avoiding taking action leaving your husband when it what you really want? Or possibly having too much enjoyment of a possibility that is unconfirmed still?

Dreaming is definitely pointing to you learning things to leave (school). But, no action yet (sitting around holding hands at end).

dreamer56479 wrote:Dream: Last night I dreamed that I was at a school with a bunch of high school aged people that I did not know. I was the same age as them. I had a girl friend that walked and talked with me (no one I know in real life). There was another girl that gave me a bunch of makeup, lipsticks, eyeshadows, very sparkly and vibrant. I did try on one of the lighter pink lipsticks. There was a boy that was dating one of the “mean girls” in the beginning, but they broke up and he started talking to me. He told me he was gay, but then we went on an outing together and he held me hand. Our hands bumped into each other and then he said something like let’s not make it awkward and then just grabbed my hand to hold it. I was kind of attracted to him, but I also felt comfortable around him and like I could be myself.

Significant Life Events: How much I dislike my husband because he is so negative and selfish, and just idiotic. Trying to figure out how I can support myself and still stay home with my children if I were to leave him.

Background: 36 year old female

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have bouts of depression every once in a great while but nothing that has been diagnosed

Feelings About People: I don’t know them.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: It just occurred last night for the first time, usually when I have dreams about school it has my old school friends in it but this one had no one I knew in it.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion