A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Arguing with my crush.

Arguing with my crush.

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Arguing with my crush.

Postby dreamer56477 on January 5th, 2019, 2:00 pm

Dream: Please strap in because I am going to share with you every detail and how I felt about it. Despite coming from a very religious family, I was never that much of a dualistic person. I was more in favor in looking at the world through the lences of science, since facts makes more sense to me than belief. However, there will always be a tiny corner in my head that will tell me that some things are just God's doing. I believe that this dream is one of His doings.

I don't really remember the place but seems all of my classmates were there (I think) let's say, I'm in my classroom during the dream. There was no teacher, just me and my classmates casually talking about random stuff. One thing led to another which I couldn't recall that much until I was talking to my crush. Bear in mind that me and my crush have stopped talking ever since she found out that I liked her, so I was surprised that we were even having a decent conversation in a very long time. I don't remember our conversation but important thing was, I must have told her something that pissed her off and she stormed off. My dream self didn't know what he said that have set her off. Even I don't even know what I said that set her off.

I would usually be very conscious whenever I would come close to her since a lot of people would look at us (we're kinda famous in this class) but at this point, I didn't care. I just wanted to know what I said that made her mad. So I grabbed her shoulder (I think) and tried to ask her what was going on. Then there was this look in her eyes. She was obviously crying but the look in her eyes told me something. There was anger in her eyes, but also a large hint of sadness. I don't wanna believe that she likes me, I have grown to be pessimistic to avoid getting hurt, but I just can't shake the feeling. The anger and sadness in her eyes.. had something to do with me.

Significant Life Events: Since my Christmas break is almost over, all I could think about is going back to school, and ever since my dream, all I could think about is if someday I will have a deja vu and remember my dream again whenever the scenario in my dream will happen again.

Background: I am male, catholic and a high school student.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No.

Feelings About People: I don't even know. I don't remember the other people I talked to in the dream except my crush. How I feel about my crush in my dream however is confusion, just the same as in reality. Sure I like her and possibly love her, there's no denying that. But there was always something about her eyes, even in real life. We always avoid each other, keeping our distance. I think it's just me, finding a reason to believe that there's still hope in my problem but I think that it's worth believing that there is more than meets the eye.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: Occured last night
dreamer56477
Dream Lover

Re: Arguing with my crush.

Postby chase on January 14th, 2019, 6:05 pm

The last part of the dream looks like you are trying to confront difficult feelings about this girl not responding to you in the way you want. Remember, dreams are mostly reflections of your own feelings or metaphorical stories that show aspects of yourself in reverse. Are you sad or hurt inside that this girl might not like you after you revealed to her that you like her?

Do feel you were too aggressive telling her how you feel, feeling rejected, or angry that you bothered to tell her how you felt at all? Were you too upfront and now it's a problem that makes talking to her awkward?

dreamer56477 wrote:Dream: Please strap in because I am going to share with you every detail and how I felt about it. Despite coming from a very religious family, I was never that much of a dualistic person. I was more in favor in looking at the world through the lences of science, since facts makes more sense to me than belief. However, there will always be a tiny corner in my head that will tell me that some things are just God's doing. I believe that this dream is one of His doings.

I don't really remember the place but seems all of my classmates were there (I think) let's say, I'm in my classroom during the dream. There was no teacher, just me and my classmates casually talking about random stuff. One thing led to another which I couldn't recall that much until I was talking to my crush. Bear in mind that me and my crush have stopped talking ever since she found out that I liked her, so I was surprised that we were even having a decent conversation in a very long time. I don't remember our conversation but important thing was, I must have told her something that pissed her off and she stormed off. My dream self didn't know what he said that have set her off. Even I don't even know what I said that set her off.

I would usually be very conscious whenever I would come close to her since a lot of people would look at us (we're kinda famous in this class) but at this point, I didn't care. I just wanted to know what I said that made her mad. So I grabbed her shoulder (I think) and tried to ask her what was going on. Then there was this look in her eyes. She was obviously crying but the look in her eyes told me something. There was anger in her eyes, but also a large hint of sadness. I don't wanna believe that she likes me, I have grown to be pessimistic to avoid getting hurt, but I just can't shake the feeling. The anger and sadness in her eyes.. had something to do with me.

Significant Life Events: Since my Christmas break is almost over, all I could think about is going back to school, and ever since my dream, all I could think about is if someday I will have a deja vu and remember my dream again whenever the scenario in my dream will happen again.

Background: I am male, catholic and a high school student.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No.

Feelings About People: I don't even know. I don't remember the other people I talked to in the dream except my crush. How I feel about my crush in my dream however is confusion, just the same as in reality. Sure I like her and possibly love her, there's no denying that. But there was always something about her eyes, even in real life. We always avoid each other, keeping our distance. I think it's just me, finding a reason to believe that there's still hope in my problem but I think that it's worth believing that there is more than meets the eye.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: Occured last night
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion