A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Doors

Doors

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Doors

Postby dreamer56474 on January 3rd, 2019, 4:11 am

Dream: First I dream of many doors that is connected to each other before i get to another room i must open it with a key because it was locked i also got help from my uncle who has holding a ruler because he was looking for something that he wants to measure while he was measuring something i saw my neighbor im not close to her but i know her name and she was like 18-19 years old then its a little bit rough to open the doors because it was locked but it was connected to each other the bedroom kitchen living room and it was like located above the sea and when i get at the last room it was so beautiful there is a nice bench that you can see the beauty of sunset and the view of the ocean there is no people then me and my boyfriend decided to have sex in one of the room but we did not finish it because we heard something i was naked but he was not im the only one who is naked then we ran to another room but when we get out i saw my family and his family some of my child hood friend who im not really close to she was laughing at me because they saw me naked then i dress myself nice and wear the most beautiful outfit for the occasion which i dont know what is. There's a lot of people but the still the same place which i describe the bench the sunset the ocean.. i dont remember a lot in my dreams but i explain what is most in my head that i rember.

Significant Life Events: To buy a new car and to have savings Actually i dont experience any negative vibes im happy i was on my vacation here in my boyfriend's house with his family

Background: Hi my name is Marvie im 26 years old I was new in my own bussiness which is making of personalized coinpurse

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I saw people that I know but not close to it. I felt like the childhood that i saw in my dream was successful wearing nice dress and she was looking at me like we were on competition

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: January 2 i only dream it once
dreamer56474
Dream Lover

Re: Doors

Postby chase on January 3rd, 2019, 7:18 pm

Are you annoyed by not being able to be intimate with your boyfriend while on vacation? The measuring in the dream makes me wonder if you are trying to make a situation fit or make time fit? Then the sex part with no time to finish seems to add to this dream being about your vacation not doing exactly what you want.

Are you experiencing some minor vacation annoyances? Privacy issues?

dreamer56474 wrote:Dream: First I dream of many doors that is connected to each other before i get to another room i must open it with a key because it was locked i also got help from my uncle who has holding a ruler because he was looking for something that he wants to measure while he was measuring something i saw my neighbor im not close to her but i know her name and she was like 18-19 years old then its a little bit rough to open the doors because it was locked but it was connected to each other the bedroom kitchen living room and it was like located above the sea and when i get at the last room it was so beautiful there is a nice bench that you can see the beauty of sunset and the view of the ocean there is no people then me and my boyfriend decided to have sex in one of the room but we did not finish it because we heard something i was naked but he was not im the only one who is naked then we ran to another room but when we get out i saw my family and his family some of my child hood friend who im not really close to she was laughing at me because they saw me naked then i dress myself nice and wear the most beautiful outfit for the occasion which i dont know what is. There's a lot of people but the still the same place which i describe the bench the sunset the ocean.. i dont remember a lot in my dreams but i explain what is most in my head that i rember.

Significant Life Events: To buy a new car and to have savings Actually i dont experience any negative vibes im happy i was on my vacation here in my boyfriend's house with his family

Background: Hi my name is Marvie im 26 years old I was new in my own bussiness which is making of personalized coinpurse

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I saw people that I know but not close to it. I felt like the childhood that i saw in my dream was successful wearing nice dress and she was looking at me like we were on competition

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: January 2 i only dream it once
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion