A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dreaming of dead guy

Dreaming of dead guy

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Dreaming of dead guy

Postby dreamer56473 on January 2nd, 2019, 3:16 pm

Dream: There is a guy we burried on Saturda, he was much younger to me and I dreamed him enter into my bedroom, sat next to my pillow while am sleeping.
And we start to chat, was telling me about the situation of where he is, an who he met while stil there, I started to ask did he sees my sister, he said no, thats when he crab my right hand and said don't be afraid and put it four fingers unto his mouth, it was like he suck the blood, and his mouth was full of blood.
After that he gave me a sharp knife and he took a small axe, and he left saying he is goin somewhere

Significant Life Events: Thinking of festive season

Background: 31years
Female
Unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: None

Free state
RSA

Feelings About People: I was so scared and he is someone I know but we were not along

Relationship Status: Single mother of 2boys, not yet dating

When And How Often: Its just happen once
dreamer56473
Dream Lover

Re: Dreaming of dead guy

Postby chase on January 3rd, 2019, 7:29 pm

Bedroom is your private thoughts. You don't want to tell anyone about something. This guy sucks blood out of your fingers is not a good symbol. That's something draining on your vitality. Whatever this dream points to the issue comes and goes because the guy shows up and then leaves at the end.

Do you secretly feel that the funeral for this guy or dealing with people who cared about him is draining your energy and not wanting to tell anyone? Pushing your patience and not wanting to tell anyone? The axe and knife handed to you at the end probably reflects feelings of permission to be mean about cutting something off if you need to?

What are your thoughts?

dreamer56473 wrote:Dream: There is a guy we burried on Saturda, he was much younger to me and I dreamed him enter into my bedroom, sat next to my pillow while am sleeping.
And we start to chat, was telling me about the situation of where he is, an who he met while stil there, I started to ask did he sees my sister, he said no, thats when he crab my right hand and said don't be afraid and put it four fingers unto his mouth, it was like he suck the blood, and his mouth was full of blood.
After that he gave me a sharp knife and he took a small axe, and he left saying he is goin somewhere

Significant Life Events: Thinking of festive season

Background: 31years
Female
Unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: None

Free state
RSA

Feelings About People: I was so scared and he is someone I know but we were not along

Relationship Status: Single mother of 2boys, not yet dating

When And How Often: Its just happen once
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion