A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Strange lands with trapped people

Strange lands with trapped people

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Strange lands with trapped people

Postby dreamer56472 on January 1st, 2019, 12:38 pm

Dream: It was in a strange place where all I could see wherever I went were wilderness areas and steampunk like cities. Every city I went to was the same. They were all just called 'This City', even though they had names, and they were really only the size of a village. Just large enough to have all the neccessary shops and residential areas, but no larger.

The residential areas were built nearby the shops & there was a large circle of what looked like a road but functioned more like an oversized walkway between the gates & the town itself. Each one had one scyscraper in the center that no one seemed to pay any attention to. There were no mirrors at all.

For some reason the people were trapped. I was the only one who could come and go as I pleased, as well as the only one who still had a cell phone. I remember being aware that it was something only I had but I didn't know why.

The people were all made up of people I did not know or people I have good reason to no longer speak to. The ones I did not know would speak to me, but the others would stay away and ignore me completely.

If any of them were aware that they were trapped they didn't mention it or act like it, nor did they mention loved ones trapped in other cities even though I can confirm that there were those who had been seperated.

Of course I could only confrim that from the ones I knew and did not speak to, but if I remember reasoning while traveling between cities that if it happened to some it had probably happened to others and most probably at random.

I don't know how or why they were trapped, I just know that if they could come & go as they pleased they would have. There were no dangerous animals between 'cities' and the weather was always nice too. The only thing was that the wilderness changed depending on which city you were going to & from, but even then it was an easy trip with a clear path.

Significant Life Events: Wanting to find work, wanting to move, video games, and internet. Some mild irritation at some individuals.

I'm frustrated in general that I'm not alowed to work even though my arms & legs are fine. I want to move but currently there doesn't seem to be anything available. I'm currently worried that a person who wants to start trouble will be at my place of living, but I'm also confident I can simply avoid them. Video games help me cope as well assisting in recovery from the post meningitis complications.

Background: I am a young woman of caucasian/asian background. I am currently considered too disabled to work legally, though I search for work anyways because I want to work.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have had PTSD & social anxiety following several in home childhood events. I was diagnosed with Epilepsy as well as both short & long term memory complications after surviving meningitis in my teens.

Feelings About People: The ones who spoke to me were okay. I didn't really know them enough to have definite feelings towards them but I did appreciate the fact that they were respectful and kind towards me. As for the ones I knew, well, at least they stayed out of my way & left me alone. I felt wary of them if they strayed too close or remained in sight and earshot for too long though.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It occured last night and kept coninuing every time I woke up & went back to sleep. It's still only last night so I don't know if that qualifies as recurring.
dreamer56472
Dream Lover

Re: Strange lands with trapped people

Postby chase on January 3rd, 2019, 7:59 pm

Dream sounds like it might be pointing to revealing how strange it feels to be in the situation you are in and how trapped you feel not working or not moving. Strange place symbolism at the beginning and then trapped people symbolism throughout the dream. Do you also feel that other people are trapped in their lives or stuck in their ways to the point of not being able to help you change your life the way you want to?

Different cities symbolism may reflect different social groups or organizations you feel might help you get a job. Or different places you want to live if you feel or will help you get a job. No mirrors may reflect your feelings about your choices for a new home/job not allowing you to be certain if you'll look good/normal choosing them.

I think the dreams shows that you will no anything except give up thinking of something else. The ending is promising, but also a possible warning of the last enthusiastic option running out.

Whatever you do don't give up until ever last option is exhausted. You might be wasting your time believing that you can do anything besides accept time off work.

dreamer56472 wrote:Dream: It was in a strange place where all I could see wherever I went were wilderness areas and steampunk like cities. Every city I went to was the same. They were all just called 'This City', even though they had names, and they were really only the size of a village. Just large enough to have all the neccessary shops and residential areas, but no larger.

The residential areas were built nearby the shops & there was a large circle of what looked like a road but functioned more like an oversized walkway between the gates & the town itself. Each one had one scyscraper in the center that no one seemed to pay any attention to. There were no mirrors at all.

For some reason the people were trapped. I was the only one who could come and go as I pleased, as well as the only one who still had a cell phone. I remember being aware that it was something only I had but I didn't know why.

The people were all made up of people I did not know or people I have good reason to no longer speak to. The ones I did not know would speak to me, but the others would stay away and ignore me completely.

If any of them were aware that they were trapped they didn't mention it or act like it, nor did they mention loved ones trapped in other cities even though I can confirm that there were those who had been separated.

Of course I could only confrim that from the ones I knew and did not speak to, but if I remember reasoning while traveling between cities that if it happened to some it had probably happened to others and most probably at random.

I don't know how or why they were trapped, I just know that if they could come & go as they pleased they would have. There were no dangerous animals between 'cities' and the weather was always nice too. The only thing was that the wilderness changed depending on which city you were going to & from, but even then it was an easy trip with a clear path.

Significant Life Events: Wanting to find work, wanting to move, video games, and internet. Some mild irritation at some individuals.

I'm frustrated in general that I'm not alowed to work even though my arms & legs are fine. I want to move but currently there doesn't seem to be anything available. I'm currently worried that a person who wants to start trouble will be at my place of living, but I'm also confident I can simply avoid them. Video games help me cope as well assisting in recovery from the post meningitis complications.

Background: I am a young woman of caucasian/asian background. I am currently considered too disabled to work legally, though I search for work anyways because I want to work.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have had PTSD & social anxiety following several in home childhood events. I was diagnosed with Epilepsy as well as both short & long term memory complications after surviving meningitis in my teens.

Feelings About People: The ones who spoke to me were okay. I didn't really know them enough to have definite feelings towards them but I did appreciate the fact that they were respectful and kind towards me. As for the ones I knew, well, at least they stayed out of my way & left me alone. I felt wary of them if they strayed too close or remained in sight and earshot for too long though.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It occured last night and kept coninuing every time I woke up & went back to sleep. It's still only last night so I don't know if that qualifies as recurring.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion