A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Water covered food

Water covered food

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Water covered food

Postby dreamer56469 on December 30th, 2018, 5:51 pm

Dream: I was Outdoors with my father and some other family members my father had just cooked for all of us spaghetti with red sauce and also alfredo and I began to help serve and accidentally mixed Alfredo and red sauce to make a Rosa and then water came from nowhere and it covered all the food and then the water subsided and we were going to eat it anyway but the only one who had made a plate by the time the Waters came was me

Significant Life Events: God within us changing my thought processes by asking god to show me his divine plan for my life

Background: 40 yr old female separated for 4 years mother of 3 living with kids father and grandmother currently unemployed except for occasional cleaning homes for 2 families

Mental Illness Or Depression: None

Feelings About People: I have a wonderful relationship with my father we are very close he's one of my best friends

Relationship Status: I'm separated married but separated for almost 4 years with no desire to work it out

When And How Often: Not and only today when taking a nap
dreamer56469
Dream Lover

Re: Water covered food

Postby chase on January 14th, 2019, 5:54 pm

Food is a type of experience in a dream. Water splashed over the food may reflect feelings of embarrassment or uncertainty to an experience you felt should have been enjoyable or easy. You seem to want to experience the meal despite the water. That shows that you want to keep the experience you expected despite and problems, embarrassment, or uncertainty that came up.

You say that family members are unemployed. Do you feel that you expect to live a certain way and then have those expectations embarrassed, ruined, or "watered down" by needing to pay fees or forgo things you didn't expect to due to the family members not having money? Just a first guess based on what you've mentioned about yourself.

dreamer56469 wrote:Dream: I was Outdoors with my father and some other family members my father had just cooked for all of us spaghetti with red sauce and also alfredo and I began to help serve and accidentally mixed Alfredo and red sauce to make a Rosa and then water came from nowhere and it covered all the food and then the water subsided and we were going to eat it anyway but the only one who had made a plate by the time the Waters came was me

Significant Life Events: God within us changing my thought processes by asking god to show me his divine plan for my life

Background: 40 yr old female separated for 4 years mother of 3 living with kids father and grandmother currently unemployed except for occasional cleaning homes for 2 families

Mental Illness Or Depression: None

Feelings About People: I have a wonderful relationship with my father we are very close he's one of my best friends

Relationship Status: I'm separated married but separated for almost 4 years with no desire to work it out

When And How Often: Not and only today when taking a nap
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion