A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - A skeid of skunks, but the baby was dead

A skeid of skunks, but the baby was dead

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

A skeid of skunks, but the baby was dead

Postby dreamer56465 on December 27th, 2018, 1:53 pm

Dream: Not in a relationship at this time.

I am leaving my home, not sure where I'm going: work, church, store, don't know. There's something that looks like a plot that has been formed in my lawn, and in it, is a skeid of skunks all snuggled together. Not much in color, only blacks, and grays and of course, white stripes. But the smallest/youngest/baby skunk is dead.
I got out my phone to make a phone call. Not to take a picture. But I don't know who I was calling. Police, ASPCA, somebody I was going to pick up. Don't know.

Significant Life Events: retirement and grandchildren to spoil

Background: 61y/o aa female. Civil servant over 30 years employed by same company. single. Not satisfied with the men I seem to be meeting.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: No people in the dream.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: the night of the 25th. (Christmas)
dreamer56465
Dream Lover

Re: A skeid of skunks, but the baby was dead

Postby chase on January 3rd, 2019, 7:43 pm

Leaving home represents you going away from a normal state of mind. Skunks on the lawn with one dying makes me wonder if you think of your grandchildren not being spoiled enough as a "dangerous smelly problem" with no liking you? Do you feel the need to keep spoiling them or they might not like you or perhaps you are too concerned with their lives not "stinking." One dead skunk might represent one less grandchild issue you don't think is deadly if you aren't nice to them?

Skunks may reflect your feelings about grandchildrens needs being deadly "stinks" or sucks to be near them emotionally if you aren't nice to them. Are you a pleaser?

What do you think?

dreamer56465 wrote:Dream: Not in a relationship at this time.

I am leaving my home, not sure where I'm going: work, church, store, don't know. There's something that looks like a plot that has been formed in my lawn, and in it, is a skeid of skunks all snuggled together. Not much in color, only blacks, and grays and of course, white stripes. But the smallest/youngest/baby skunk is dead.
I got out my phone to make a phone call. Not to take a picture. But I don't know who I was calling. Police, ASPCA, somebody I was going to pick up. Don't know.

Significant Life Events: retirement and grandchildren to spoil

Background: 61y/o aa female. Civil servant over 30 years employed by same company. single. Not satisfied with the men I seem to be meeting.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: No people in the dream.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: the night of the 25th. (Christmas)
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion