A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - My Youth Group

My Youth Group

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

My Youth Group

Postby dreamer56462 on December 25th, 2018, 8:23 am

Dream: Dark and raining, looked like evening. With my church youth group around 7 of us. Evergreen bench in the middle of empty parking lot with dark green trees around, cloudy covered sky, can’t distinguish single clouds, grey sky, I was sharing an umbrella with a member I previously had a crush on and every time the wind would blow the umbrella would press down on me and me onto his shoulder. Black umbrella. Two of the members, in university and were sisters I think were standing next to the bench instead of sitting because the bench couldn’t fit all of us, I look up to both of them but especially the eldest sister. I think we were all wearing dark rain coats (black or very dark green some of us). We passed a building that was bad, I think they were doing something that wasn’t Christian and I think there was a man standing outside the small building telling ppl to come to the function for what they were doing or something. We walked away past, it was worshipping something else I think. There was another building that looked like that building and it was adjacent but really close, a couple of metres away but it was a little smaller, no one was inside I don’t think and it had trees or plants near the back. Both buildings were in the middle of practically nowhere i think because beyond them was just concrete car park I think like the one we went to where we found the bench but that car park was on a higher level, we had to go up stairs to get there and it was raining for entire dream. The small building could have been toilets or something I think and there was I think music coming out of the other bigger building and the lights from the building shined out a little. Around the car park there were dark green trees. We walked around empty car park and saw the bench.

Significant Life Events: Don’t remember, just finished exams few days before. Had a crush on someone new and confused about it. Just confused in general on life, questioning etc.

Background: Asian, female, student high school, I am Christian.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Had depression a couple of years ago

Feelings About People: We were huddling like penguins on and near bench, small group of us, around 7. They are like family, in the dream we were relying on each other. I look up to the 2 sisters who were standing up next to and behind the bench we were sitting on because there’s was not enough space. The eldest sister I look up to the most in my youth group, she is wise and kind. Previously had crush on the guy I was sharing a black umbrella with, no feeling of malice towards any member, like family.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Not recurring, dream occurred on 13-11-18, 24 days after though, on 07-12-18, members in my youth group encountered life problems and I was surprised, I didn’t expect most of us to be in any crisis but we were, we talked about them together.
dreamer56462
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion