A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Feeding two lambs with white straw after jumping from antiqu

Feeding two lambs with white straw after jumping from antiqu

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Feeding two lambs with white straw after jumping from antiqu

Postby dreamer56461 on December 25th, 2018, 8:21 am

Dream: Feeding two lambs with white straw after jumping from antique red car some one was running behind the car and they were screaming 'stop' n i jumped. N out of nowhere a lady or a shepherd brought two the whites lambs n when i trun i found the whites straws n i feed them the go about under my legs.

Significant Life Events: My faith in God. I changed my religion from orthodox Christian to protestant. And i have found a job. Yes my relationship with my husband to be is Rocky

Background: Am 25 and i am female. I have a job in the hotel as a front office supervisor. And i am an east Africa Ethiopian

Mental Illness Or Depression: Depression

Feelings About People: I don't know them at all.

Relationship Status: I am in living relationship with my fiancee.

When And How Often: no i saw it one time
dreamer56461
Dream Lover

Re: Feeding two lambs with white straw after jumping from an

Postby chase on January 15th, 2019, 1:04 am

This dream sounds like it reflects your thoughts about switching churches. See the repeating symbols of lambs at beginning and end. Even a shepherd. Lambs, sheep, shepherds are all strong symbols for religious beliefs. They often represent how easily a person is kept in line by their church or religion with passive good behavior.

Notice you jump from a car and see someone chasing after the car screaming "stop." Is that a symbol for your feelings about "jumping away" from your first church and feeling that someone didn't want you to? Caring too much about what other people think when you switch churches?

dreamer56461 wrote:Dream: Feeding two lambs with white straw after jumping from antique red car some one was running behind the car and they were screaming 'stop' n i jumped. N out of nowhere a lady or a shepherd brought two the whites lambs n when i trun i found the whites straws n i feed them the go about under my legs.

Significant Life Events: My faith in God. I changed my religion from orthodox Christian to protestant. And i have found a job. Yes my relationship with my husband to be is Rocky

Background: Am 25 and i am female. I have a job in the hotel as a front office supervisor. And i am an east Africa Ethiopian

Mental Illness Or Depression: Depression

Feelings About People: I don't know them at all.

Relationship Status: I am in living relationship with my fiancee.

When And How Often: no i saw it one time
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion