A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - fear

fear

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

fear

Postby dreamer56460 on December 24th, 2018, 2:54 pm

Dream: I was in another busy city. I remember running through this terminal and my friends following. They were trying to cross a bridge and I couldn’t because I had a ankle monitor on and I had to be back at a certain time and I couldn’t go too far. I remember looking at the monitor and it being red and saying the battery was about to die and me being scared because I knew I wasn’t gonna make it back in time to charge it. I just remember the feeling of fear, sadness, and rushing.

Significant Life Events: Holiday stuff and my brother leaving for his duty station.

Background: 18 Female
Biracial
Full time student

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: our relationship is good we’re in a good place. We had fought recently but talked it out.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: Christmas eve morning and no not reoccurring.
dreamer56460
Dream Lover

Re: fear

Postby chase on January 15th, 2019, 12:24 am

Whatever this dream is pointing it's concerns about doing something you feel you're not supposed to do (ankle monitor draining). Fear or concerns you can't do something safely (can't get back home without getting into trouble).

Are you having concerns with not being able to transition past a problem or uncertain situation without getting into more problems? In the dream you can't cross a bridge because of the monitor. Bridge usually symbolizes some kind of safe passage or transition through a difficulty or uncertain situation. In the dream you can't.

dreamer56460 wrote:Dream: I was in another busy city. I remember running through this terminal and my friends following. They were trying to cross a bridge and I couldn’t because I had a ankle monitor on and I had to be back at a certain time and I couldn’t go too far. I remember looking at the monitor and it being red and saying the battery was about to die and me being scared because I knew I wasn’t gonna make it back in time to charge it. I just remember the feeling of fear, sadness, and rushing.

Significant Life Events: Holiday stuff and my brother leaving for his duty station.

Background: 18 Female
Biracial
Full time student

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: our relationship is good we’re in a good place. We had fought recently but talked it out.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: Christmas eve morning and no not reoccurring.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion