A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dreamt I Recieved A Red Chimere From My Pastor

Dreamt I Recieved A Red Chimere From My Pastor

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Dreamt I Recieved A Red Chimere From My Pastor

Postby dreamer56457 on December 21st, 2018, 10:44 am

Dream: I saw my wife and other people dressed in white robes with a red chimere I went to my Pastor and asked if I could wear a black chimere I was told I could but then asked if I had gotten a red one I said no at which time I was directed to a set of stairs where there was a box of red chimeres which my Pastor reached into and gave me one. at this time I woke up.

Significant Life Events: Really Searching for the truth of Gods word instead of traditions of mean and religion.
No fears etc.

Background: IM 60 Yr Old Male African American Works As A Clerk Also An Ordained Pastor.

Mental Illness Or Depression: NO

Feelings About People: My wife and I have typical husband and wife disagreements, no issues with my Pastor.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Last Night 12/21/18
dreamer56457
Dream Lover

Re: Dreamt I Recieved A Red Chimere From My Pastor

Postby chase on January 16th, 2019, 12:38 am

Whatever this dream is pointing to it's showing you wanting to do something different and not getting it. Also, that not getting what you want doesn't matter too much to you. Second possibility, are you being ignored for your true wishes in some way? You want black, are told you can, get spoken to about red, and then get red at end.

Do you want to be more professional about something (black color) and feel kept less professional than you want, but always passionate (red color). Do you want more responsibility or status in church and the pastor won't give it to you?

dreamer56457 wrote:Dream: I saw my wife and other people dressed in white robes with a red chimere I went to my Pastor and asked if I could wear a black chimere I was told I could but then asked if I had gotten a red one I said no at which time I was directed to a set of stairs where there was a box of red chimeres which my Pastor reached into and gave me one. at this time I woke up.

Significant Life Events: Really Searching for the truth of Gods word instead of traditions of mean and religion.
No fears etc.

Background: IM 60 Yr Old Male African American Works As A Clerk Also An Ordained Pastor.

Mental Illness Or Depression: NO

Feelings About People: My wife and I have typical husband and wife disagreements, no issues with my Pastor.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Last Night 12/21/18
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion