A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Need Interpretation of this dream

Need Interpretation of this dream

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Need Interpretation of this dream

Postby kimberly on February 15th, 2013, 12:24 pm

I had a dream of my oldest daughter and her husband along with their children and a new male child they didn't yet have. On the left side of my dream view i saw a maze, the children were there at the beginning of the maze which made me feel they were out of harms way. That's what my impression was of that. On the right side of my dream view i saw my oldest daughter and her husband. They were standing in a area where it was snowing and there was like a park type setting with a small lake or pond or even swimming pool that was iced over. As they were standing there my daughter decided to walk onto that as if to walk across it and as she began to step onto it i felt danger for her and than the ice broke and she fell in. Her husband jumped in after her to save her. As i saw this happen i felt that the reason why the ice broke and she fell in was because she had dishonored her father and I. As she battled to get out I began to cry out to God, "please don't let her die" The dream was so intense it was like i was watching it in real time and not a dream. I was devastated and crying out for her not to die. I woke up in tears praying and begging God to spare her life. I have not had a real interpretation of the dream but would like anyone's thoughts on this. All though since i had this dream a event did take place in our life that would suggest that it was related to this event. :?
kimberly
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion