A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Three weird dreams, in a row

Three weird dreams, in a row

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Three weird dreams, in a row

Postby AnswerCraver on February 14th, 2013, 10:47 pm

I normally don't dream, and when I do its usually a "normal" dream. However, lately Ive had some of the most strangest dreams of my life, amd now i want to know. What do they mean?

Dream 1: I was at my school, doing something on the feild, when a freind of mine turned into the Hulk. I get the feeling that a girl, lets call her Red, was about to ask me to a dance, but then this kid, the hulk, goes crazy. Red suggests asking him to the dance in order to calm him down, another girl disaproves. Red however asks him to the dance, and he calms down. I then grab some dirty dishes and go into the school, where i clean them off alone. Red appeares later in a dream when im on a roof top, I aperently feel low, because she tries to comfort me, telling me im insperational to her, how i inspired her to invent a new product. Red, is a real person in my life, but she would ask me to a dance, and im not very inspirational.

Dream 2: My family is trying to escpae a city over run by gangsters. We flee to the train station where a army of weaponless soldiers appear. They tell us to get in and the go out to protect us. My mom goes to the controls and moves the train out of the station. I look back seeing a standoff, and tell my mom we left them. She just says I know.

Dream 3: I live on the streets of a city, and I'm a drug addict. Me and my dad are angry at the president, so we plan to kill him. He is a cruel president, and not the current president. Anyways we try and reach him by going around a cliff, but as we drive up the road the guards catch us. We hide the gun, but the send us back and call the cops. the cops get on my trail, they chase after me and i run. I pass other drug addicts who call me "bag" I run into them screaming curses at them. I go into my school, which is very disoriented, I look through rooms and climb to the top, the library. I reach over to a girl and begin to whisper in her ear, i want to say that "I'm commiting suicide" but the words dont come out. I look down the stairs, expecting to see cops. Then i wake up. I dont do drugs, i dont curse, and i dont want to kill ,myself or the president. Any ideas?
AnswerCraver
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion