A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Crocodile chasing me and trying to eat me

Crocodile chasing me and trying to eat me

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Crocodile chasing me and trying to eat me

Postby dreamer56392 on November 13th, 2018, 3:02 pm

Dream: I start by walking through a place that looks familiar but doesn't. All the sudden a crocodile appears and starts chasing me I always end up on top of the bunk bed usually. And I'm hitting it with a big plastic bat to get it away from me. As soon as I get free of it and start walking around somewhere else, the alligator reappears and continues to chase me and I had to end up back on the top bunk of a bunk bed. It wakes me up and then when I go back to sleep I just continue the I don't recall ever seeing I don't recall seeing anyone else in the Dream It's always just me else in the as I said before I am dating someone new. The dream occurred last night and I have had it before, but when I get awake from it when I fall back to sleep I go right back to the same dream.

Significant Life Events: I have actually been in a very good mood. I just recently got into a new relationship a few months ago and it's going great. I really haven't had anything pressing on my mind just living life day to day.

Background: I am a 54 year-old white female. I work as a home health care provider through the state of Illinois.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I only recall being there alone I never see anyone else in my dream it's just myself

Relationship Status: I am dating

When And How Often: I had this dream last evening. I have had it before but can't remember when the last time was. And it was a recurring dream all night long I would wake up and find myself right back in a dream when I fell asleep
dreamer56392
Dream Lover

Re: Crocodile chasing me and trying to eat me

Postby chase on November 14th, 2018, 5:38 am

Whatever the dream is it's pointing it's some sort of lurking threat or a strong fear that you are avoiding. Running away from anything in a dream is usually a sign that you are avoiding something uncomfortable, jealous, or scary. Crocodiles and alligators usually point to something you feel a sense of danger from. In your case you freed yourself from the problem and then it returned.

You are not standing up to a problem that comes back.

dreamer56392 wrote:Dream: I start by walking through a place that looks familiar but doesn't. All the sudden a crocodile appears and starts chasing me I always end up on top of the bunk bed usually. And I'm hitting it with a big plastic bat to get it away from me. As soon as I get free of it and start walking around somewhere else, the alligator reappears and continues to chase me and I had to end up back on the top bunk of a bunk bed. It wakes me up and then when I go back to sleep I just continue the I don't recall ever seeing I don't recall seeing anyone else in the Dream It's always just me else in the as I said before I am dating someone new. The dream occurred last night and I have had it before, but when I get awake from it when I fall back to sleep I go right back to the same dream.

Significant Life Events: I have actually been in a very good mood. I just recently got into a new relationship a few months ago and it's going great. I really haven't had anything pressing on my mind just living life day to day.

Background: I am a 54 year-old white female. I work as a home health care provider through the state of Illinois.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I only recall being there alone I never see anyone else in my dream it's just myself

Relationship Status: I am dating

When And How Often: I had this dream last evening. I have had it before but can't remember when the last time was. And it was a recurring dream all night long I would wake up and find myself right back in a dream when I fell asleep
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion