A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - I have no idrea what this means

I have no idrea what this means

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

I have no idrea what this means

Postby dreamer56391 on November 13th, 2018, 2:39 pm

Dream: It's starts off as I found a $20 bill hidden in a box in my closet. The felling I had was surprised and happy. It later goes into seeing melted strawberry icecream cone on the floor in my bedroom that had been left there a few days. (I view my bedroom as my safe haven anf strawberry icecream is my favorite.) Ants had started to eat it (felt disgusted). But then I saw an odd bug kind of like a dragon fly but without wings and it had three beads on its abdomen. The colors where red, orange, and yellow. When I saw the bug I didn't feel disgusted but actually hope and awe.

Significant Life Events: Not having enough hours at Work, focusing on my dreams and how to reach them. budget. Food (although I really like food so it's always on my mind.)family pressure saying I'm running out of time for my dream. There's been a lot on my mind. But this is what I remember.

Background: I am 22yrs white female. I work as a Pharmacy technician

Mental Illness Or Depression: I do have times when I suffer from depression and anxiety. There is a history of mental illness in my family.

Feelings About People: I was the only person in my dream. We all have things about ourselves that we are pour of, or that we don't measure up. It's what we do to change ourselves. If someone tells you you don't have the personality to do that. Prove them wrong. We all have a base personality but that doesn't mean we can't do something. If it's something we are not good at. We just have to work a little extra harder than most.

Relationship Status: Single, no love interest.

When And How Often: About 5 days ago.
dreamer56391
Dream Lover

Re: I have no idrea what this means

Postby chase on November 17th, 2018, 7:25 am

I wonder if the dream is reflecting you making excuses to not achieve your dream. The $20 dollar bill out of your closer sounds like a symbol for an idea you have the ability to try, but were always not talking about it or being open with it. The closet symbolism is something you keep to yourself for later or don't talk about right now (think of the saying "in the closet " for gays.) You took an idea or wish to try something "out of the closet."

Melted ice cream on the floor and bugs are symbols for annoyance that something is not doing what it supposed to or not letting you like it.

Ending of dreams are very revealing about the true message of the dream. In your case you see a bug and feel hope and awe. That makes me wonder if you are making excuses for your dreams. Preferring to experience a problem that gives you an excuse? Any truth to that?

Or does someone annoy you that you aren't good enough while offering a solution that you like, but don't do anything about? Like say being single, offering to set you up, but you don't like doing anything about it while you like to think about it being possible? Is being single your biggest problem?

You wanted to do something, but it didn't work out. If we can focus on what that is then we can get the real meaning of the dream. I need to know more about your life around the time of the dream. Biggest problems or what you are most focused on?

dreamer56391 wrote:Dream: It's starts off as I found a $20 bill hidden in a box in my closet. The felling I had was surprised and happy. It later goes into seeing melted strawberry icecream cone on the floor in my bedroom that had been left there a few days. (I view my bedroom as my safe haven anf strawberry icecream is my favorite.) Ants had started to eat it (felt disgusted). But then I saw an odd bug kind of like a dragon fly but without wings and it had three beads on its abdomen. The colors where red, orange, and yellow. When I saw the bug I didn't feel disgusted but actually hope and awe.

Significant Life Events: Not having enough hours at Work, focusing on my dreams and how to reach them. budget. Food (although I really like food so it's always on my mind.)family pressure saying I'm running out of time for my dream. There's been a lot on my mind. But this is what I remember.

Background: I am 22yrs white female. I work as a Pharmacy technician

Mental Illness Or Depression: I do have times when I suffer from depression and anxiety. There is a history of mental illness in my family.

Feelings About People: I was the only person in my dream. We all have things about ourselves that we are pour of, or that we don't measure up. It's what we do to change ourselves. If someone tells you you don't have the personality to do that. Prove them wrong. We all have a base personality but that doesn't mean we can't do something. If it's something we are not good at. We just have to work a little extra harder than most.

Relationship Status: Single, no love interest.

When And How Often: About 5 days ago.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion