A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dream interpretation

Dream interpretation

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Dream interpretation

Postby dreamer56381 on November 10th, 2018, 8:23 am

Dream: The setting of my dream took place in an old house I grew up in that my grandmother rented in my dream I saw the man (Jamal) that I met threw my financial institution he was laying on one of the beds of one of the bedrooms I greeted him and said hello he smilled and said hello ironically I was preparing to go to sleep in a bed across from him in the same room.in my dream I moved to another bedroom where I was having a heart to heart talke with my uncle in his old bedroom and I was telling him my only regret from my divorce was losing my home and not fighting to keep it. all so in the same dream the man I am trying to break away from was packing a suitcase full of dress attire and saying he was traveling to North Carolina for the weekend in my dream I felt rage and as if he was lieing and felt strongly he was going with a woman he claims to be his friend so I started removing the clothes from the suitcase in rage tossing them aside the dream went on to their stranger things like me being in an Uber with the nephew of my friend and as him the driver and me tipping him $100 and praying with him which ended up being a crowd of people

Significant Life Events: I met someone from a banking institution I felt like I was struck by Cupid’s arrow I have not stopped thinking about him since so I went out on a limb and asked him out but I was rejected. I can’t stop thinking of him.. I have also been involved in a toxic relationship that I have been trying to breakaway from the man is 20 yrs older than me he cheated on me the whole 3 yrs we were together he talking of settling down and now I want no part of it

Background: Female 37

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: My relationship with the man I am trying to break away from his name is Andre . I feel I have outgrown him and want to move on too much has happen in the past ..

The new guy Jamal I was smitten during our first encounter never felt this way in my entire life I met him October 11,2018 and still think of him . My friend nephew I barley know him

Relationship Status: It’s complicated

When And How Often: It occurred some time around 1 am this morning
dreamer56381
Dream Lover

Re: Dream interpretation

Postby chase on November 11th, 2018, 4:34 am

Dream is definitely revealing your feelings about the men in your life. Rejection and rebound issues?

First scene is with the guy you like in separate beds in the same room. And then you move to another room. That sounds like a perfect symbol for you accepting yourself liking him and then moving your attention elsewhere. Beds symbolize accepting yourself as not doing anything else with an issue. That's is you not making a move on this guy yet? But then you change rooms to symbolize why your attention back to your current partner?

Second guy you are jealous of him packing and possibly cheating. I think this second scene shows your honest feelings about not liking how the relationship is turning. Also the frustration to motivate you to ask the new guy out?

The last scene you pray and then tip the Uber driver $100. Is that a symbol for you hoping to get a quick easy date with the guy at financial institution?

I wonder if this dream shows that both of these men are not interested in you in the way you want and you have difficulty accepting this? You're not feeling lucky right now, and the bad ending of your current relationship might make you move too quickly on the new guy?? Is the dream possibly intuitive of you being rejected? The Uber driver and praying a symbol for you hoping to man would easily date you if you planned something quickly?

Did this dream happen before or after you got rejected? If son then the dream is likely intuitive of the rejection while also possibly showing you being emotionally on the rebound at the end of it (praying uber).

You see the guy you like, then are upset by the guy you are currently dating, and then pray in Uber taxi. You can see a metaphorical map of your "dating mindset" from beginning to end.

dreamer56381 wrote:Dream: The setting of my dream took place in an old house I grew up in that my grandmother rented in my dream I saw the man (Jamal) that I met threw my financial institution he was laying on one of the beds of one of the bedrooms I greeted him and said hello he smilled and said hello ironically I was preparing to go to sleep in a bed across from him in the same room.in my dream I moved to another bedroom where I was having a heart to heart talke with my uncle in his old bedroom and I was telling him my only regret from my divorce was losing my home and not fighting to keep it. all so in the same dream the man I am trying to break away from was packing a suitcase full of dress attire and saying he was traveling to North Carolina for the weekend in my dream I felt rage and as if he was lieing and felt strongly he was going with a woman he claims to be his friend so I started removing the clothes from the suitcase in rage tossing them aside the dream went on to their stranger things like me being in an Uber with the nephew of my friend and as him the driver and me tipping him $100 and praying with him which ended up being a crowd of people

Significant Life Events: I met someone from a banking institution I felt like I was struck by Cupid’s arrow I have not stopped thinking about him since so I went out on a limb and asked him out but I was rejected. I can’t stop thinking of him.. I have also been involved in a toxic relationship that I have been trying to breakaway from the man is 20 yrs older than me he cheated on me the whole 3 yrs we were together he talking of settling down and now I want no part of it

Background: Female 37

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: My relationship with the man I am trying to break away from his name is Andre . I feel I have outgrown him and want to move on too much has happen in the past ..

The new guy Jamal I was smitten during our first encounter never felt this way in my entire life I met him October 11,2018 and still think of him . My friend nephew I barley know him

Relationship Status: It’s complicated

When And How Often: It occurred some time around 1 am this morning
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion