A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dream of recently deceased grandmother

Dream of recently deceased grandmother

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Dream of recently deceased grandmother

Postby Anonymous111 on November 8th, 2018, 1:56 pm

Dream: we are doing some construction in an apartment building, my recently deceased grandmother owned it, we were there and she saw an expensive bill on the table and felt sick. we went outside for fresh air and suddenly the earth was shaking, behind us was a ramp to the beach, which fell into pieces. then the ground moved in a wave. in front was another tall building, it exploded and imploded, fell to the ground but it was like fireworks and explosions. I saw grandmother swaying so i went to grab her i only could feel her shirt. i looked on to the building and took a deep breath and woke up.

Significant Life Events: the future with the many changes we are implementing at work

Background: 30, male, white/latino, very fully employed (80+ hours) for a family business

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: I loved my grandmother very much, she passed very suddenly.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: last night
Anonymous111

Re: Dream of recently deceased grandmother

Postby chase on November 8th, 2018, 5:55 pm

Are you having difficulty accepting the new changes at work? You have new construction, the ground shaking, and explosions. That sounds like a lot of change whether you like it or not. The ending of the dream you need to take a big breath. Is that a reflection of your not feeling you can handle the stress of changes?

Swaying Grandmother where you only feel her shirt I wonder if that's a symbol for you holding on the past when you can't anymore? The past is gone and you only feel the personality of the old ways when change is inevitable while you have difficulty with accepting it? Grandma is the old ways and her shirt is the personality of the old ways you are used to???

Anonymous111 wrote:Dream: we are doing some construction in an apartment building, my recently deceased grandmother owned it, we were there and she saw an expensive bill on the table and felt sick. we went outside for fresh air and suddenly the earth was shaking, behind us was a ramp to the beach, which fell into pieces. then the ground moved in a wave. in front was another tall building, it exploded and imploded, fell to the ground but it was like fireworks and explosions. I saw grandmother swaying so i went to grab her i only could feel her shirt. i looked on to the building and took a deep breath and woke up.

Significant Life Events: the future with the many changes we are implementing at work

Background: 30, male, white/latino, very fully employed (80+ hours) for a family business

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: I loved my grandmother very much, she passed very suddenly.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: last night
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion