A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Red sexy outfit

Red sexy outfit

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Red sexy outfit

Postby dreamer56378 on November 8th, 2018, 2:30 am

Dream: In my dream, my sister wears a sexy outfit and then I take her outfit and wear it too. Obviously I look better too (in my dream). Please advise what it means.

I had another dream, that I murdered 2 persons and investigation has started. Soon after that I am already advising myself should never ever think of murdering anyone.

Significant Life Events: Feeling frustrated at work for the past few days

Background: Indian, Age 54 years, Female and employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: With sister in dream, we have issues and we don't get along very well. She is younger sister

Relationship Status: I am in a relationship and unmarried

When And How Often: both dreams last night
dreamer56378
Dream Lover

Re: Red sexy outfit

Postby chase on November 8th, 2018, 2:47 am

Wearing a red dress sounds like you want to look good passionate about something or dangerous in some way? Do you think you look good copying someone else's behavior? Or better than they do?

The murder dream probably reflects you cancelling or stopping something that you fear getting in trouble for. Death in a dream is often a symbol for failure, losing, or end of something. If you murdered something and don't want investigating to happen then it sounds like you stopped or failed something and don't want to get caught while telling yourself to never repeat it.

Have you hurt someone, dishonestly interfere with something, or failed something that makes you feel you'll get blamed? You definitely don't want to repeat something you don't think is right.

dreamer56378 wrote:Dream: In my dream, my sister wears a sexy outfit and then I take her outfit and wear it too. Obviously I look better too (in my dream). Please advise what it means.

I had another dream, that I murdered 2 persons and investigation has started. Soon after that I am already advising myself should never ever think of murdering anyone.

Significant Life Events: Feeling frustrated at work for the past few days

Background: Indian, Age 54 years, Female and employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: With sister in dream, we have issues and we don't get along very well. She is younger sister

Relationship Status: I am in a relationship and unmarried

When And How Often: both dreams last night
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion