A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - sex dream about old classmates

sex dream about old classmates

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

sex dream about old classmates

Postby dreamer533 on February 14th, 2013, 7:02 pm

Dream: I dream I am having sex affair with two of my old classmate. I haven't seen these guys in 31 years. the affair is a secert, nobody knows about it and the two guys don't know about each other. I don't know where this is coming from. I didn't go out with them in school. I didn't like them like that. I am verily fun of the one name Micheal in the dream. I dream about all the time more than the other. But Micheal made fun of me and laughed at me in school. The other one lawrence just laughed. I'm wondering why these guys. I don't want them. They are both married. Whats my problem? This dream keep occuring everynow and then.

Significant Life Events: nothing really. I just a tipical day. I am trusting God for a husband.I am single lady ( no sex activties) no boyfriend.
sometime i feel lonily and i wish i had a husband. but this dream keep occurrig

Background: Black female,retired,age 49

Mental Illness Or Depression: I was once depressed. But not now . I am a christian now

Feelings About People: I haven't seen them in 31 years. I think they are ok people. I didn't like the way. ONe of them talked about me in school.

Relationship Status: yes

When And How Often: about 5 years now recurring didn't seen (acts)
dreamer533
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion