A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - My pastor

My pastor

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

My pastor

Postby dreamer56368 on November 3rd, 2018, 6:35 pm

Dream: I was at a restraunt/big building with my daughter, another gentlemen I didnt know and then my pastor at a table. My pastor had a watch on that seem to draw attention and my daughter sitting beside me nudged me and said 'it was bad'(she didnt explain). But a guy at the table said 'its just a watch'. Then my pastor asked for the television to be turned on to a music channel he called it 'velocity' . I remeber once it came on thinking what in the world is my pastor watching because it was really dark heavy metal music. Then the scene moved to me like watching from the side and looking at an audience and stage. My pastor and his wife were both seated in audience. There was a man on stage and I think he might have been a comedian. He xalled my pastor on stage and began to say a few things I cant remember. Then my pastor looked frustrated and he began to leave the stage and then the man said to him 'an ambush is coming'and then I woke up immediately and tried to process my thoughts and have been seekkng the Lord for further understanding.I didnt feel fear ever maybe more shock.
I have an impression the watch was something I think I might even have seen it read 12.

Significant Life Events: A little over a month ago I started an intercession group at my church and I do feel as though I have accepted a 'watchmen' type role there. I have also asked the Lord in prayer to give me and awareness to the tactics of the enemy and to be able to see his attempts early

No relationship issues

Background: 42, waitress/student, female

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I love my pastor dearly and we pray for him diligently. We have had some division in our church recently, which is causing me to think this is a warning

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: It happened right before I woke up this morning
dreamer56368
Dream Lover

Re: My pastor

Postby chase on November 3rd, 2018, 9:34 pm

I wonder if the dream shows that you care too much about why something bad is going to happen? Just a first guess without knowing more about your situation. You see the symbolism in the beginning where there is suggestion of a watch being bad and then the ending there is concern for an ambush coming.

Restaurant symbolism often points to "being served" a type of a feeling or experience. Is that a symbol for your choosing to attend the intercession group regularly to feel or experience being a good person or something similar? The distrust you feel in the dream possibly a reflection of waking life distrust you feel while being a "watchman" type role looking after people?

I guess my first question would be are you allowing this new responsibility with the intercession group to make you paranoid that something bad will happen or to make you feel that nobody can be trusted? Thinking you know what is best for people annoying you while present at intercession groups?

dreamer56368 wrote:Dream: I was at a restraunt/big building with my daughter, another gentlemen I didnt know and then my pastor at a table. My pastor had a watch on that seem to draw attention and my daughter sitting beside me nudged me and said 'it was bad'(she didnt explain). But a guy at the table said 'its just a watch'. Then my pastor asked for the television to be turned on to a music channel he called it 'velocity' . I remeber once it came on thinking what in the world is my pastor watching because it was really dark heavy metal music. Then the scene moved to me like watching from the side and looking at an audience and stage. My pastor and his wife were both seated in audience. There was a man on stage and I think he might have been a comedian. He xalled my pastor on stage and began to say a few things I cant remember. Then my pastor looked frustrated and he began to leave the stage and then the man said to him 'an ambush is coming'and then I woke up immediately and tried to process my thoughts and have been seekkng the Lord for further understanding.I didnt feel fear ever maybe more shock.
I have an impression the watch was something I think I might even have seen it read 12.

Significant Life Events: A little over a month ago I started an intercession group at my church and I do feel as though I have accepted a 'watchmen' type role there. I have also asked the Lord in prayer to give me and awareness to the tactics of the enemy and to be able to see his attempts early

No relationship issues

Background: 42, waitress/student, female

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I love my pastor dearly and we pray for him diligently. We have had some division in our church recently, which is causing me to think this is a warning

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: It happened right before I woke up this morning
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion