A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Wasnt able to speak to friend

Wasnt able to speak to friend

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Wasnt able to speak to friend

Postby Anonymous on October 31st, 2018, 2:55 pm

Dream: I was in a foreign country and my friend was at this guesthouse place with his parents and he was sick with a strange disease. His parents told me where he was so I went to visit him. There were other people there with him taking care of him. But i wasnt able to interact with him because he was sick and there were so many people around him. He got better and left the guest house place and starts conversation with other people so i wait for hours for him to stop talking to them so that i could talk to him but he doesnt stop and I eventually leave. Later in the day there is an after party held for his recovery and he goes to speak to other people and I do not get a chance to speak to him. I then start exhibiting symptoms of his disease and so I leave.

Significant Life Events: Not speaking to my friend as often as we used to.

Background: Female student

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I love the people in the dream.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: Last night
Anonymous

Re: Wasnt able to speak to friend

Postby chase on November 1st, 2018, 6:16 pm

Scenes in dreams show repeated expectations of this friend talking to you that don't work out as you hoped. The dream sounds like you are jealous of not talking to your friend or annoyed that they aren't doing more to talk to you.

Are you observing this friend through a lense of "something is wrong" and then mirroring or copying this behavior yourself? I ask this because you have the symbolism of your friend with an strange disease in the beginning of the dream and then at the end of the dream you have the disease. Does that reflect your feelings about the friendship dying or getting worse without explanation?

I wonder if the dream is hinting that you are allowing the act of mirroring the friends behavior to distance you even further than is needed instead of putting more effort to talk to them?

What are your thoughts? Are you willing to share more details about the friendship?

Anonymous wrote:Dream: I was in a foreign country and my friend was at this guesthouse place with his parents and he was sick with a strange disease. His parents told me where he was so I went to visit him. There were other people there with him taking care of him. But i wasnt able to interact with him because he was sick and there were so many people around him. He got better and left the guest house place and starts conversation with other people so i wait for hours for him to stop talking to them so that i could talk to him but he doesnt stop and I eventually leave. Later in the day there is an after party held for his recovery and he goes to speak to other people and I do not get a chance to speak to him. I then start exhibiting symptoms of his disease and so I leave.

Significant Life Events: Not speaking to my friend as often as we used to.

Background: Female student

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I love the people in the dream.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: Last night
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion