A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Unveiling the mystery annexing my friend's dream

Unveiling the mystery annexing my friend's dream

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Unveiling the mystery annexing my friend's dream

Postby dreamer56346 on October 31st, 2018, 6:29 am

Dream: Actually,it isn't a dream of my own.It is about a dream dreamt by my friend yesterday at night.In the dream he saw the two of us attending an occult ordination ceremony.On going there we found other guys who we had known before.In the ceremony everyone was given a gift.Mine was a watch that happened to appear like a rollex.In the event of receiving the watch it appeared not to fit me at first but at the end it fitted me with so much ease.After receiving the gifts the guys who had attended the ceremony started to laugh at us.Then one of those presiding over the ceremony uttered that we are ready for the mission.On waking up my friend's conscience prompted him to read the Holy Bible and He inadvertently read Romans 28.Kindly interpret the dream for me.

Significant Life Events: I have been yearning for peace.I wanna make peace with my past and start a new life devoid of evil or anything that can steal my peace. I'm also obsessed with extreme success both academically and financially.

Again,I have been experiencing extreme fear of how my life gonna be.Will I reach where I want to reach? Will my girlfriend accept me with all my flaws?

Background: Name: Manu
Ethnicity: Black
Employment: Student

Mental Illness Or Depression: Currently I experienced a mental disturbance that lasted for a couple of days.I could hear chaotic voices that other people don't hear and utter weird things.

Feelings About People: I have brotherly relationship with the guy who dreamt the dream.

Relationship Status: I'm dating

When And How Often: It was dreamt yesterday 30th October 2018
dreamer56346
Dream Lover

Re: Unveiling the mystery annexing my friend's dream

Postby chase on November 1st, 2018, 7:38 pm

If this isn't your dream then it's more difficult to interpret without some background information from the real dreamer. But, I can say that if your friend dreamed of attending a ceremony where you both get laughed at then that may reflect feelings about situation in their life where your friend feels that something makes him feel he is not good enough (laughed at) or thinks it's better than he is in some are of his life that he feels is import to conduct properly (ceremony).

Being laughed at first and then told you are "ready" for the mission" second may indicate temporary feelings of insecurity of not being good enough or being unprepared.

dreamer56346 wrote:Dream: Actually,it isn't a dream of my own.It is about a dream dreamt by my friend yesterday at night.In the dream he saw the two of us attending an occult ordination ceremony.On going there we found other guys who we had known before.In the ceremony everyone was given a gift.Mine was a watch that happened to appear like a rollex.In the event of receiving the watch it appeared not to fit me at first but at the end it fitted me with so much ease.After receiving the gifts the guys who had attended the ceremony started to laugh at us.Then one of those presiding over the ceremony uttered that we are ready for the mission.On waking up my friend's conscience prompted him to read the Holy Bible and He inadvertently read Romans 28.Kindly interpret the dream for me.

Significant Life Events: I have been yearning for peace.I wanna make peace with my past and start a new life devoid of evil or anything that can steal my peace. I'm also obsessed with extreme success both academically and financially.

Again,I have been experiencing extreme fear of how my life gonna be.Will I reach where I want to reach? Will my girlfriend accept me with all my flaws?

Background: Name: Manu
Ethnicity: Black
Employment: Student

Mental Illness Or Depression: Currently I experienced a mental disturbance that lasted for a couple of days.I could hear chaotic voices that other people don't hear and utter weird things.

Feelings About People: I have brotherly relationship with the guy who dreamt the dream.

Relationship Status: I'm dating

When And How Often: It was dreamt yesterday 30th October 2018
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion