A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - yellow and white snake

yellow and white snake

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

yellow and white snake

Postby Anonymous on October 31st, 2018, 4:48 am

Dream: Started I was upstairs in a house, not looking like mine at first, bigger like mansion. In a room myself my brother my mum and my fiance where like having a clear out but when I moved something there was a yellow and white snake it was small but bite my brother and he died so I killed it but turned round to see a massive boa. It chased us into another room and my fiancee and mum hide behind a sofa. This room was covered in dust. I hide behind the other sofa at the other end of the room and when the snake came in and went to their sofa first I ran for the door and down the stairs to my dad for help. Downstairs is exacly like my house now... seconds later they came down and they were OK I walked into the kitchen and my brother was there. My mum and fiancee walked into the living room with my dad and then into the kitchen. I went back in to the living room and the snake was behind my dad, grew in size. I ran out the front door and his behind a wall in my street, mum and fiance came out holding an orange and white cat saying it had changed into it and then the cat scratched them, they dropped it and it turned into a tortoise sell cat. I started to run again but it meaw at me at I realised it wasn't just any cat was my fiancee actual cat. Mum and fiance had disappeared and I woke up..
I like snakes in real life

Significant Life Events: Don't know dad has cancer

Background: 25 to 30 year old male works in retail

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Love my fiancee, and mum and brother and dad.

Relationship Status: engaged

When And How Often: Last night first time but first very clear dream I'm ages
Anonymous

Re: yellow and white snake

Postby chase on November 1st, 2018, 7:57 pm

Does your Dad's cancer interfere in your life at all? You dream of being in a mansion, but then the dream leads to a snake which you run away from and then the snake ends up growing in size.

Whatever the dream is pointing it shows you seeming to be confident about your life in some way all the time (mansion) and then suddenly confront a growing problem (snake)that you want to avoid (running away).

Do you fear your Dad's health problems ruining your newly engaged life? Costs? Yellow and white together could represent "noticing honest" or "noticing perfect" and the snake represents ruination. Do you fear having to notice perfect caring for your father ruining you financially by "squeezing" your bank account (boa snake)?

Anonymous wrote:Dream: Started I was upstairs in a house, not looking like mine at first, bigger like mansion. In a room myself my brother my mum and my fiance where like having a clear out but when I moved something there was a yellow and white snake it was small but bite my brother and he died so I killed it but turned round to see a massive boa. It chased us into another room and my fiancee and mum hide behind a sofa. This room was covered in dust. I hide behind the other sofa at the other end of the room and when the snake came in and went to their sofa first I ran for the door and down the stairs to my dad for help. Downstairs is exacly like my house now... seconds later they came down and they were OK I walked into the kitchen and my brother was there. My mum and fiancee walked into the living room with my dad and then into the kitchen. I went back in to the living room and the snake was behind my dad, grew in size. I ran out the front door and his behind a wall in my street, mum and fiance came out holding an orange and white cat saying it had changed into it and then the cat scratched them, they dropped it and it turned into a tortoise sell cat. I started to run again but it meaw at me at I realised it wasn't just any cat was my fiancee actual cat. Mum and fiance had disappeared and I woke up..
I like snakes in real life

Significant Life Events: Don't know dad has cancer

Background: 25 to 30 year old male works in retail

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Love my fiancee, and mum and brother and dad.

Relationship Status: engaged

When And How Often: Last night first time but first very clear dream I'm ages
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion