A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Fighting cats and a notebook

Fighting cats and a notebook

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Fighting cats and a notebook

Postby dreamer56343 on October 30th, 2018, 5:28 pm

Dream: I was walking on a path through the woods with a notebook on a sunny day. I came across a clear, still pond with a stream running out of it. A large leafy tree stood by the pond. It grew at an angle out over the pond providing shade. I decided I'd go swimming but as I stuck my bare foot (left if that matters) into the water i saw below the still surface a tiger and a leopard were fighting each other. I dropped my Notebook into the water as I pulled back and I went to hide behind the tree.
It appeared that the tiger won and crawled out of the water, so I slid around and hid in a branch on the underside of the tree while I watched him climb up to perch in it. And the leopard and my Notebook went down the stream.
Soon after I found myself in a more Urban setting near a canal at night. There were kids in the background playing with fireworks, as I walked near the canal I saw my Notebook come floating down towards me. I reached down and picked it out of the water.

Significant Life Events: A council for ministers in my denomination, a girl I'm interested in that seems like she's withdrawing a bit. Airships...

Background: I'm a 28 year old male of German/Scandinavian descent. I work doing repairs on rail cars, and am also an assistant pastor for a small church.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Not particularly, tough I'm somewhat socially awkward.

Feelings About People: Aside from some distant children that I don't know, there were no other people in the dream.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last night, not recurring (so far at least)
dreamer56343
Dream Lover

Re: Fighting cats and a notebook

Postby chase on October 30th, 2018, 11:03 pm

Whatever the dream is about it sounds like you have a new problem of being limited or "without" (losing notebook in water) which ends up resolving itself (notebook floats back to you at end).

Water in dream usually represents uncertainty or an uncertain situation. In your case the problem starts with a pond, but ends up resolving itself with a canal. Different types of water bodies or symbolically different types of uncertainty. Sounds like you embarrassed yourself doing something new by yourself (pond), but then the problem went away when put yourself in a situation uncertainty is more controlled or with other people.

Anything like that happening in your life? If not give the dream some time it might be an intuitive metaphorical story about the future.

dreamer56343 wrote:Dream: I was walking on a path through the woods with a notebook on a sunny day. I came across a clear, still pond with a stream running out of it. A large leafy tree stood by the pond. It grew at an angle out over the pond providing shade. I decided I'd go swimming but as I stuck my bare foot (left if that matters) into the water i saw below the still surface a tiger and a leopard were fighting each other. I dropped my Notebook into the water as I pulled back and I went to hide behind the tree.
It appeared that the tiger won and crawled out of the water, so I slid around and hid in a branch on the underside of the tree while I watched him climb up to perch in it. And the leopard and my Notebook went down the stream.
Soon after I found myself in a more Urban setting near a canal at night. There were kids in the background playing with fireworks, as I walked near the canal I saw my Notebook come floating down towards me. I reached down and picked it out of the water.

Significant Life Events: A council for ministers in my denomination, a girl I'm interested in that seems like she's withdrawing a bit. Airships...

Background: I'm a 28 year old male of German/Scandinavian descent. I work doing repairs on rail cars, and am also an assistant pastor for a small church.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Not particularly, tough I'm somewhat socially awkward.

Feelings About People: Aside from some distant children that I don't know, there were no other people in the dream.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last night, not recurring (so far at least)
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion