A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Leaving A Parking Lot

Leaving A Parking Lot

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Leaving A Parking Lot

Postby chase on October 30th, 2018, 11:32 am

I'm returning to my car in a parking lot preparring to leave the parking lot. I hear voices of girls go "Oooh, nice rides" as I approach my vehicle. I get into my car and follow someone else whom I feel is a criminal to leave the parking lot.

I assume this dream is intutiive about the future events while I'm trying to leave a criminal situation by cyberbullying terrorists who will try to use jealousy of buying people cars or expensive items as a weapon of jealousy with the continued cyberbullying where they are trying to rob me of my property and life in secret.
chase
Dream Expert

Re: Leaving A Parking Lot

Postby bulletto on November 4th, 2018, 6:16 am

I think it’s a bit more simple. You will feel encouraged about something you do. You feel ready to take off. But you are taking a path that is not good. You are following a criminal, repeating the same drive. You have something good, but you need to go a different way than the path you feel you otherwise would have gone at the moment you were being encouraged that you are doing the right thing. I would say you should get outside advice, and follow a map or guidelines.
bulletto
Dream Lover

Re: Leaving A Parking Lot

Postby chase on April 13th, 2019, 5:39 pm

Bump
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion