A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - My crush moves away? Sad.

My crush moves away? Sad.

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

My crush moves away? Sad.

Postby Anonymous on October 16th, 2018, 6:40 pm

Dream: Detail: Mall, a small pub, my house, sadness, a male friend of mine, a crush and his 3 buddies(never seen them before), I remember seeing that the pub looked green, and there were flowers of pinks and red in the mall.

I had a dream that my crush was moving away.(in real life, I'd never talked to him). I was very sad that he was moving out of state, I'm only 17, about to turn 18 and we both live in an airforce base. I remember I went to the mall with my mother and I went to make a flower bracelet with red and pink flowers. I saw a friend there, he followed and joined me to make sure I was okay, and then I remember losing my flower bracelet that I made. It made upset. Later I started driving my dad's car, no where in particular(I dont even really drive yet..) but I saw him at a pub (it looked green) with his buddies, so I went home and watched the movers pack their stuff. (We might be grown? I dont think we were though, somehow he got into a pub.) Earlier in the dream, his mom even came to our house before I went to the mall, and talked to my mom. I dont know what they were talking about though. And I thought it was a little awkward.

Significant Life Events: My mom wants me to write a note to him, because he likes me too. I see him at school, he's in two of my classes, but I have terrible anxiety and I am too scared to do anything that involves him. I think it would be awkward to give him a note and then wait for him to come up to me. I at least want to be his friend but I so awkward and shy.

That's my fear, is to talk to the boy I like. And it's frustrating that every hint I give him, he doesn't try to talk to me either. I've never been in love before, but I'd like to feel what it's like.

Background: I am 17 years old, turning 18 in February. I am a female, I am white, and I am just a student in highschool.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I used to suffer from depression, not anymore though. I dont have any mental illnesses that I know of.

Feelings About People: I am super close with my mom, I tell her everything, and we can talk about everything. Damian and I are good friends from school, he approached me when I was a new student. And with the boy I like, we've never talked but I know he likes me and I really like him too. I've never met his mom but I've seen her. And she has been in another dream of mine.

Relationship Status: I'm single, and never been in a long or serious relationship.

When And How Often: It occured on the 13th of October. And it isnt reoccurring but I'll see the guy I like in dreams from time to time.
Anonymous

Re: My crush moves away? Sad.

Postby chase on November 7th, 2018, 1:14 am

If your crush is moving away in the dream it might be pointing to feelings of distancing or losing your chance to be with him. At the beginning and ending of the dream you see this guy packing his stuff and then end up feeling awkward. To make that shows you don't stop thinking of him distancing or losing your chance with him. And then the awkwardness at the end may reflect your feelings of never being able to figure out how to ask him out. Mothers are symbols for intuition so if you see your mother at the end of the dream with an awkward feeling than I wonder if that symbolize you feeling awkward about being unable to safely find a way to get close to him.

Certainly looks like the dream reveals your feelings about this crush with nothing happening yet.

I wonder if the dream means you need to step outside your comfort zone to get close to the guy? Constant feeling of never having a chance because you didn't do something else yet? What you see at a dreams ending is usually indicative of where you are left psychologically/emotionally before you chose to not take action. I don't want to sound like I'm pressuring you either, but the dream looks to say you need to accept that you are not doing enough to get closer or need to accept that you're lying to yourself that you'll ever try to (I apologize if that sounds cold).

Anonymous wrote:Dream: Detail: Mall, a small pub, my house, sadness, a male friend of mine, a crush and his 3 buddies(never seen them before), I remember seeing that the pub looked green, and there were flowers of pinks and red in the mall.

I had a dream that my crush was moving away.(in real life, I'd never talked to him). I was very sad that he was moving out of state, I'm only 17, about to turn 18 and we both live in an airforce base. I remember I went to the mall with my mother and I went to make a flower bracelet with red and pink flowers. I saw a friend there, he followed and joined me to make sure I was okay, and then I remember losing my flower bracelet that I made. It made upset. Later I started driving my dad's car, no where in particular(I dont even really drive yet..) but I saw him at a pub (it looked green) with his buddies, so I went home and watched the movers pack their stuff. (We might be grown? I dont think we were though, somehow he got into a pub.) Earlier in the dream, his mom even came to our house before I went to the mall, and talked to my mom. I dont know what they were talking about though. And I thought it was a little awkward.

Significant Life Events: My mom wants me to write a note to him, because he likes me too. I see him at school, he's in two of my classes, but I have terrible anxiety and I am too scared to do anything that involves him. I think it would be awkward to give him a note and then wait for him to come up to me. I at least want to be his friend but I so awkward and shy.

That's my fear, is to talk to the boy I like. And it's frustrating that every hint I give him, he doesn't try to talk to me either. I've never been in love before, but I'd like to feel what it's like.

Background: I am 17 years old, turning 18 in February. I am a female, I am white, and I am just a student in highschool.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I used to suffer from depression, not anymore though. I don't have any mental illnesses that I know of.

Feelings About People: I am super close with my mom, I tell her everything, and we can talk about everything. Damian and I are good friends from school, he approached me when I was a new student. And with the boy I like, we've never talked but I know he likes me and I really like him too. I've never met his mom but I've seen her. And she has been in another dream of mine.

Relationship Status: I'm single, and never been in a long or serious relationship.

When And How Often: It occured on the 13th of October. And it isnt reoccurring but I'll see the guy I like in dreams from time to time.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion