A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Pastor in church

Pastor in church

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Pastor in church

Postby dreamer56213 on October 12th, 2018, 6:56 am

Dream: There was color but only where glass case was. Everything else was black and white. I felt unwelcomed.

Significant Life Events: No

Background: I visiting a church I used to go. My mother who died was with me. There was a glass case with three cajes in it. Three different sizes one small a medium and a large one. Pastor didnt speak, a woman open Glass case with cakes as honoring me. I didnt eat any of cakes. Pastor never spoke to me. Then my mother told me lets leave you dont belong in a church where, the pastor doesnt speak. I woke up.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I had spine surgery 4months ago. I havent heard a word from my pastor.

Relationship Status: Widow

When And How Often: Last night only
dreamer56213
Dream Lover

Re: Pastor in church

Postby chase on October 29th, 2018, 11:59 pm

My first question would be whether you actually want to hear from your pastor??? That might make the dream obvious in it's meaning. Are you not liking him not visiting or talking to you after surgery while you attend his church?? Either way the ending of the dream seems to show that you don't feel you keep doing something anymore possibly because you feel cheated somehow?

Does that makes sense in your life at all?

dreamer56213 wrote:Dream: There was color but only where glass case was. Everything else was black and white. I felt unwelcomed.

Significant Life Events: No

Background: I visiting a church I used to go. My mother who died was with me. There was a glass case with three cajes in it. Three different sizes one small a medium and a large one. Pastor didnt speak, a woman open Glass case with cakes as honoring me. I didnt eat any of cakes. Pastor never spoke to me. Then my mother told me lets leave you dont belong in a church where, the pastor doesnt speak. I woke up.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I had spine surgery 4months ago. I havent heard a word from my pastor.

Relationship Status: Widow

When And How Often: Last night only
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion