A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - attention and relationships

attention and relationships

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

attention and relationships

Postby dreamer56133 on October 1st, 2018, 7:22 pm

Dream: I was having a lake party at my house and we were about to order some pizza. When the pizza came, this boy that delivered the pizza was cute. what he delivered wasn't pizza but what looked like a to-go box of chicken, but in the box was 3 Slices of pizza. he took two slices and ate them aggressively in front of me. I was shocked and said 'what the heck'. then he started screaming at me. then my friend said that he was my friends ex-girlfriends ex-boy friend and I was the reason the ex-girlfriend wasn't happy. Apparently my friend likes me. For some reason the boy was all mad about it. so then he started running around the house and I was chasing him. he started running to the boat. for some reason the jet skis were on top of the boat. I didn't want him to ruin the seats of the boat because he was heading to drive one. so then I felt like it was life or death. I didn't want a stranger driving my things. I eventually stopped him. then his friends came and he was quiet. I was mad at him for the rest of that dream. there was another 'Scene' in the dream. We went to school but I've never been there before. we had to wear uniforms which I'm used to. we got a new chorus directors which I didn't like and she was really rude at this school the floor wasn't level. it had concrete stairs all around going up and down. I saw the boy who was rude to me there. so now cut to the scene were we were having this scavenger hunt. then I saw a lot of boys who seemed to be my friends. it felt like a movie where there were a lot of boys and I was the main girl. in this dream I could hear what other people were saying. It seemed that the boys all had a crush on me even though I was their friend. it felt nice to hear. the mean boy in the beginning kept on trying to get my attention. I feel like there was a competition between the boys and I was the prize. some of them seemed protective over me.

Significant Life Events: being in a relationship and having friends be in relationships but not me.

Background: 15, girl, white, high school

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: I felt at the end of the dream I had caught feelings for the boy who was rude to me. I also kinda liked the attention the boys were giving me because I don't normally get that attention.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: this dream happened on Saturday and it hasn't recurred.
dreamer56133
Dream Lover

Re: attention and relationships

Postby chase on November 7th, 2018, 1:43 am

This is definitely a dream about wanting a boyfriend :) Too many instances of boys liking you and then not liking you, and then liking you as a friend, etc. It's all over the place with boys. That's the meaning. Your mind is all over the place with boys :lol: You're 15. That's also your problem. 15 and too much boys.

I'm not an expert at helping 15 year-old girls I don't know very well get a boyfriend, but I'm quite sure this dream is not dangerous. My only advice to you is "want to get to know" a boy. Not just showoff with one.

dreamer56133 wrote:Dream: I was having a lake party at my house and we were about to order some pizza. When the pizza came, this boy that delivered the pizza was cute. what he delivered wasn't pizza but what looked like a to-go box of chicken, but in the box was 3 Slices of pizza. he took two slices and ate them aggressively in front of me. I was shocked and said 'what the heck'. then he started screaming at me. then my friend said that he was my friends ex-girlfriends ex-boy friend and I was the reason the ex-girlfriend wasn't happy. Apparently my friend likes me. For some reason the boy was all mad about it. so then he started running around the house and I was chasing him. he started running to the boat. for some reason the jet skis were on top of the boat. I didn't want him to ruin the seats of the boat because he was heading to drive one. so then I felt like it was life or death. I didn't want a stranger driving my things. I eventually stopped him. then his friends came and he was quiet. I was mad at him for the rest of that dream. there was another 'Scene' in the dream. We went to school but I've never been there before. we had to wear uniforms which I'm used to. we got a new chorus directors which I didn't like and she was really rude at this school the floor wasn't level. it had concrete stairs all around going up and down. I saw the boy who was rude to me there. so now cut to the scene were we were having this scavenger hunt. then I saw a lot of boys who seemed to be my friends. it felt like a movie where there were a lot of boys and I was the main girl. in this dream I could hear what other people were saying. It seemed that the boys all had a crush on me even though I was their friend. it felt nice to hear. the mean boy in the beginning kept on trying to get my attention. I feel like there was a competition between the boys and I was the prize. some of them seemed protective over me.

Significant Life Events: being in a relationship and having friends be in relationships but not me.

Background: 15, girl, white, high school

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: I felt at the end of the dream I had caught feelings for the boy who was rude to me. I also kinda liked the attention the boys were giving me because I don't normally get that attention.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: this dream happened on Saturday and it hasn't recurred.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion