A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Having sex with my estranged girlfriend

Having sex with my estranged girlfriend

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Having sex with my estranged girlfriend

Postby dreamer56094 on September 22nd, 2018, 10:08 pm

Dream: In the dream, I Saw my girlfriend and I having a good time together and I prepared her for intimacy (which I usually do because w do quality sex) and then for a reason I can't understand, I penetrated inside her and did rough sex, which I have never done
But the most amazing thing is that in the dream, she had a tattoo between her breasts which read'forever desiring'. It's very confusing and I'd like to understand the dream meaning. I love her very much though she's materialistic somehow. I would like to know the meaning.Thanks
Regards,
Kimani

Significant Life Events: I'm very bitter because we've broken up with my girlfriend of 5years.she can't take my calls and I'm suspecting she's seeing someone else. I'm feeling frustrated and I don't really accept the break-up

Background: I'm 55years old, I'm African, I'm Male and I'm a businessman

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I truly love this woman but we keep fighting

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: It occurred one week ago but I keep seeing myself having sex with her
dreamer56094
Dream Lover

Re: Having sex with my estranged girlfriend

Postby chase on November 10th, 2018, 4:07 am

Sex with her after a break up makes me wonder if the dream shows you having strong sexual thoughts about her after the break up? The tattoo between her breasts that says "forever desiring" sounds like a symbol for your belief that may you permanently deserve to desire her for the rest of your life? Do you feel that way?

Difficulty getting over your ex might be the dreams meaning.

dreamer56094 wrote:Dream: In the dream, I Saw my girlfriend and I having a good time together and I prepared her for intimacy (which I usually do because w do quality sex) and then for a reason I can't understand, I penetrated inside her and did rough sex, which I have never done
But the most amazing thing is that in the dream, she had a tattoo between her breasts which read'forever desiring'. It's very confusing and I'd like to understand the dream meaning. I love her very much though she's materialistic somehow. I would like to know the meaning.Thanks
Regards,
Kimani

Significant Life Events: I'm very bitter because we've broken up with my girlfriend of 5years.she can't take my calls and I'm suspecting she's seeing someone else. I'm feeling frustrated and I don't really accept the break-up

Background: I'm 55years old, I'm African, I'm Male and I'm a businessman

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I truly love this woman but we keep fighting

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: It occurred one week ago but I keep seeing myself having sex with her
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion