A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Having sex with an adulterer with his wife in the dream

Having sex with an adulterer with his wife in the dream

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Having sex with an adulterer with his wife in the dream

Postby Anonymous on September 12th, 2018, 2:42 pm

Dream: In my dream, I had an affair with a an old boyfriend who is now married in real life. He and I were almost going to have sex, to the point of me just about to be penetrated, but it didn't happen. I left the bedroom, walked to the back door to my house, and there was his wife dancing in the backyard in the green grass. The grass stuck out as the only color that I could remember. It was low and cut. His wife had a smile on her face and was quite happy. Me, myself, did not experience any feelings in my dream, no arousal or anything. In the dream, I was aware that he was married.

Significant Life Events: Not much. Just thinking about financially living comfortable.

My fear is that I have an old house. I wanted to repair my house before I retired but I don't think that it will happen due to my financial setback. I am single and recovering from a disease that I was diagnosed with in 2016.

Background: I am a 56yr African American female. Not employed at the moment.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No.

Feelings About People: I once had very strong feeling for my old boyfriend. Since he got married, we no longer communicate. I don't know his wife. Only seen pictures of her, that's it.

Relationship Status: I am single

When And How Often: first time dreaming this, not a recurring dream.
Anonymous

Return to General Dream Discussion