A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Disturbing Dream - Can someone help? Thank you

Disturbing Dream - Can someone help? Thank you

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Disturbing Dream - Can someone help? Thank you

Postby Angels2014 on September 10th, 2018, 8:44 am

I feel there is more to this dream but I can only remember this:

I am in a room that I don’t recognize. There seem to be people there with me. It is dark. I walk into a room and I see my sister in law laying down on a table or a bed. Someone is injecting her something in her arm. I have the feeling that she is dying. I go to talk to her but I can’t remember what we are talking about. I go back up to a room. I see my mother in law. I tell her that her daughter is downstairs. She leaves to get to her. I see a paper bag on a table. I take the bag to look inside. At the sight, I am horrified and I drop the bag on the table. It is my sister in law's head. There are 3 eyes lined up. The eyes open and close and one of them is completely white. A woman grabs the bag and run away with it. Wait, I say. The body is downstairs…
Angels2014
Dream Guide

Re: Disturbing Dream - Can someone help? Thank you

Postby chase on November 12th, 2018, 1:11 am

Injecting fluid in a dark room into your sister-in-law that makes her die may reflect your thoughts about a bad influence that's causing failure, bad changes, or loss of something kind. Death at end of dream backs what I just said. The dream points to thoughts of failure, losing, or something is not working like it used to.

Angels2014 wrote:I feel there is more to this dream but I can only remember this:

I am in a room that I don’t recognize. There seem to be people there with me. It is dark. I walk into a room and I see my sister in law laying down on a table or a bed. Someone is injecting her something in her arm. I have the feeling that she is dying. I go to talk to her but I can’t remember what we are talking about. I go back up to a room. I see my mother in law. I tell her that her daughter is downstairs. She leaves to get to her. I see a paper bag on a table. I take the bag to look inside. At the sight, I am horrified and I drop the bag on the table. It is my sister in law's head. There are 3 eyes lined up. The eyes open and close and one of them is completely white. A woman grabs the bag and run away with it. Wait, I say. The body is downstairs…
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion