A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Lost in large buildings

Lost in large buildings

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Lost in large buildings

Postby dreamer56073 on September 9th, 2018, 10:04 am

Dream: I'm in a large building that has many buildings attached. I work there, family and friends appear often, even my pet. More strangers in this building though. It has many floors and no elevators. When ever i go from one part of building ( for instance from work to the vet or work to a restaurant..all these places are within this large building.)I have to take stairs. Although I'm never really sure I'm entering the right stairwell to get where I need to go. I will ask directions but nobody ever gives me the correct answer. I become very fearful of not finding my way. I end up in many places and situations that are disturbing.

Significant Life Events: Stability with work and love relationship. I started new job and reentered a relationship with a man who loves me but does not want marriage like I do.

Background: 56 year old female. Divorced. Registerd Nurse

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: My boyfriend is not ever in these dreams. My family in the dreams we all get along fine, in life as well. Coworkers are never helpful even in emergency situations when I'm dreaming, they are helpful in life

Relationship Status: Dating same man for 4 years off and on

When And How Often: Reoccurring last 2 months
dreamer56073
Dream Lover

Re: Lost in large buildings

Postby chase on November 7th, 2018, 1:29 am

You said that coworkers are usually very helpful in real life when in the dream they aren't. So let's assume the dreams are not about work. New job stress would make sense, but again you said coworkers are always helpful.

If you're man won't marry you then I wonder if the wandering, taking stairs, and fearfulness of not finding your way if a reflection of your feelings about the relationship never ending up in marriage or always having "do all the work" in this relationship. You mention the relationship is on an off. Is there a reason for that. Is your partner difficult?

I wonder if the whole dream is a reflection of your honest feelings about putting up with all the work to keep the relationship going hoping it will result in marriage. Is that the case or am I totally wrong?

Look to the part where you ask for directions and nobody ever gives you a correct answer. Is that a symbol for you wanting direction in the relationship and when marriage will occur and never getting it?

Dream may be hinting that you are frustrating yourself pushing marriage with someone it might not happen with? Or not assertive enough demanding it?

dreamer56073 wrote:Dream: I'm in a large building that has many buildings attached. I work there, family and friends appear often, even my pet. More strangers in this building though. It has many floors and no elevators. When ever i go from one part of building ( for instance from work to the vet or work to a restaurant..all these places are within this large building.)I have to take stairs. Although I'm never really sure I'm entering the right stairwell to get where I need to go. I will ask directions but nobody ever gives me the correct answer. I become very fearful of not finding my way. I end up in many places and situations that are disturbing.

Significant Life Events: Stability with work and love relationship. I started new job and reentered a relationship with a man who loves me but does not want marriage like I do.

Background: 56 year old female. Divorced. Registerd Nurse

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: My boyfriend is not ever in these dreams. My family in the dreams we all get along fine, in life as well. Coworkers are never helpful even in emergency situations when I'm dreaming, they are helpful in life

Relationship Status: Dating same man for 4 years off and on

When And How Often: Reoccurring last 2 months
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion