A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Resurrection

Resurrection

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Resurrection

Postby dreamer56060 on September 5th, 2018, 7:29 am

Dream: I had a dream that I prayed for a child who was dead and commanded him back to life and gave him to his mother, then they all rejoice greatly in the dream

Significant Life Events: Nothing no fear

Background: Am 29 years old, a young man and a student from a tribe of Yoruba nigeria

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: We are never related. And am not married neither dating anybody

Relationship Status: No am not married

When And How Often: That was far back fourteen years ago
dreamer56060
Dream Lover

Re: Resurrection

Postby chase on November 9th, 2018, 1:09 am

Dream definitely seems to reflect your thoughts about something in your life being restored or fixed. Death in dream is a symbol for failure or loss. Restoring life to something dead in a dream would be fixing, restoration, feeling like a winner again, something works that was thought permanently lost. This should be a good thing, but dreams usually point out everything as a problem. That may mean you are too confident about yourself fixing something or possibly too confident about spiritual power that might not repeat????

Alternative option is the dream reflects how you are surprising yourself with your abilities when you first didn't believe. Persistence or faith carried you in some way? Anything like that recently?

dreamer56060 wrote:Dream: I had a dream that I prayed for a child who was dead and commanded him back to life and gave him to his mother, then they all rejoice greatly in the dream

Significant Life Events: Nothing no fear

Background: Am 29 years old, a young man and a student from a tribe of Yoruba nigeria

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: We are never related. And am not married neither dating anybody

Relationship Status: No am not married

When And How Often: That was far back fourteen years ago
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion