A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - God

God

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

God

Postby dreamer524 on February 14th, 2013, 6:00 am

Dream: I can see myself walking around in some kind of building it was fairly dark quite old looking feeling like I was looking around looking for something This went on for quite a long time in that time I thought I saw things in the distance Like dark shadows and maybe figures And then suddenly found myself in a room looked up and saw a Figure of what I thought was a man Very Still and statuelike And for some reason I Asked this statue-like Figure if he was God To my amazement he opened his eyes and looked at me and said yes And then I experienced a feeling of incredible Emotion I felt tears in my eyes And happiness which I cannot describe

Significant Life Events: Not much on my mind during the day just finishing off a painting and decorating job Went to the dentist late afternoon for a emergency appointment Due to the ongoing problem with my front tooth Received a course of antibiotics. I have no relationship problems just always struggling to make ends meet never seem to get anywhere Frustrated sometimes because I can give my wife the things she deserves. You could say we both do worry about our future and what's Going To happened to us as we get older

Background: I am 53 year old male i work as a painter and Decorator White British

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: No body else was in my dream apart from the image of God

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: The evening of 13 February never had that dream before
dreamer524
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion