A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - near life/death wild dream

near life/death wild dream

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

near life/death wild dream

Postby dreamer56039 on August 31st, 2018, 6:58 am

Dream: SOOOOOOOO. I have this ex friend right? She and another one of my EX friends dont bother to talk to me anymore. The female friend of mine or shall I say EX friend. Was in this weird wild scary dream of mine last night. It all started, I was in her home which I havent been in for half a year. Her, Her dad, and Her mum were looking at me. I WAS NOT MAKEING A SOUND. We sat in silence for a long period of time before she said 'my dads going to kill you' I was werided out dawg. Then no joke her dad comes in with a bow and arrow. Looks at me and shoots me. I rip that arrow out and try to stop him. But then her mum took some knives that were in the kitchen and started stabbing meeee. The knife block was right there so i started throwing the knives at everyone. This is how i mangaed to excape and call my mum to save meee. She did and i was tierd so i went to sleep and another weird thing is that i slrpt in my mums bed with her.

Significant Life Events: IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY GIRLFriend. I AM ANGRY ABOUT MYSELF

Background: I AM MALE 17 I AM WHITE I AM EMPLOYED

Mental Illness Or Depression: yes

Location: I AM UNITED STATES I AM FLORIDA I AM JACKSONVILLE I AM HIGHSCHOOL

Feelings About People: Well bad with the two friends and me and my mum are tight

Relationship Status: DATEING

When And How Often: NAH JUST LAST NIGHT
dreamer56039
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion