A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - My deceased parents

My deceased parents

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

My deceased parents

Postby dreamer56036 on August 29th, 2018, 3:30 pm

Dream: I dreamed I was in the same place my parents are in since they passed away. I walked over to my dad and he looked at me and said your eyes are dark and I took that as meaning I am going to die. I then talked to my mother and she knew who I was and I said you no longer have dementia. There was a couch and the room was brown colors.

Significant Life Events: My grandson who I am raising trying to cure his autism I have had a quadripil bypass and am diabetic

Background: I am 58 years old a female white disabled

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: They are dead

Relationship Status: Married 38 years

When And How Often: Only time I had it
dreamer56036
Dream Lover

Re: My deceased parents

Postby chase on November 8th, 2018, 12:27 am

Are you insecure about dying? The scene with your father and accepting the inevitability of death sounds like you are accepting death as a real possibility with your health problems. Father is your decision-making ability and in this case he may represent your decision to accept yourself as dying. Mother is a symbol for intuition and so she may represent your feelings about yourself not being crazy to believe in death (when you might simply be overreacting).

Couch is comfortably sitting on an issue and brown is purging or getting rid of something (based on feeling of "don't need it feeling from poo or dirt.") Are you comfortably accepting than your life doesn't matter and that you're going to die?

Are you having thoughts of dying that motivate to do nothing else accept use all your resources to cure your grandson? Even go broke doing that?

dreamer56036 wrote:Dream: I dreamed I was in the same place my parents are in since they passed away. I walked over to my dad and he looked at me and said your eyes are dark and I took that as meaning I am going to die. I then talked to my mother and she knew who I was and I said you no longer have dementia. There was a couch and the room was brown colors.

Significant Life Events: My grandson who I am raising trying to cure his autism I have had a quadripil bypass and am diabetic

Background: I am 58 years old a female white disabled

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: They are dead

Relationship Status: Married 38 years

When And How Often: Only time I had it
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion