A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Waiting Around Before I Am Hit By A Car

Waiting Around Before I Am Hit By A Car

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Waiting Around Before I Am Hit By A Car

Postby chase on August 28th, 2018, 7:56 pm

I think this dream was actually psychic about a real car accident I had. Not 100% sure.

I was standing around or sitting in a car (not sure) looking down a road in the distance. The end of this road had a black elegant feeling hotel with an curved driveway in front of it. It felt "ready." It also felt like "what is happening with it?" I wondered if anything was going to happen next. Distant enough to keep me wondering. Then all all of a sudden CRASH!! Holy crap this Indian man (from India) crashes a car into the front of my car out of nowhere. He looks stupid sitting there. It's all his fault. I wonder what am I supposed to do? Should I go? I turn around and run fast away from the crash to "get started."

In waking life I actually had a guy crash into my car a few months later totaling my car. The guy was behaving weird after the crash because he knew it was all his fault.
chase
Dream Expert

Re: Waiting Around Before I Am Hit By A Car

Postby ElizVanZee on September 20th, 2018, 12:34 pm

Standing around can imply that you have "a stand" - a particular attitude or position - in relation to a course of action. Standing on your feet would imply that your opinions and beliefs are based upon instinctive emotional thinking, yet by contrasting the stand with sitting in a car, it is clearly indicated that actually you are using rational thinking.

You are observing a losing course of action (looking down a road) going into the future. (in the distance), one leading to a hotel. The hotel can represent a mental attitude that should be only temporary. The hotel can often reflect a way of thinking in which the psychological aspects of the Self are not working. {as in "not having it all together"} The situation presents well (elegant) but appears to be an unenlightened, negative one. (black) The approach to this mental attitude is not straight, not honest and legitimate. (curved driveway) You have a sense of some impending problem or perhaps danger regarding this mental attitude but it still seems way in the future.

It may be significant that '"what is happening next?" - the crash - is happening here and now. The Indian man represents an aspect of your own mind, one reflecting an idea or a way of thinking that is quite foreign to your nature. Here it may be suggested that , when using a rationale driven or motivated by an idea that is itself stupid (Indian man drives a car), you are mentally clashing with the rationale you would normally use. As the crash occurs into the front of your car, this clash would take place in future. Perhaps in future you might see yourself blaming yourself for your own stupidity.

What to do, where to go? - for a starter, the advice seems to be to do yourself a good turn (turn around) and simply move away from this type of thinking. (run fast away from the crash) Note: All dreams predict the future. It is just a question of whether you will experience the physical reality of the dream or only experience it emotionally. You probably did not act on the message and got the physical future.
ElizVanZee
Dream Guide

Return to General Dream Discussion