A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Sitting On A Lawn Drinking Beer

Sitting On A Lawn Drinking Beer

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Sitting On A Lawn Drinking Beer

Postby chase on August 26th, 2018, 6:20 pm

It's daytime. I'm sitting on a lawn drinking beer relaxed. In front of the lawn I am sitting on is a sidewalk or gravel colored walkway from right to left with another lawn on the other side with trees completely lining the lawn. Like I'm inside a public park of some sort with trees, grass, and walkways. I look over to my right. It's all quiet and I see a girl from highschool named Sara L. She is wearing a black leather jacket or black clothing. She is followed by a number of people (like 6 or 7) and they slowly walk down the sidewalk or gravel colored walkway until Sara in in the middle slightly of to my left. She then turns to the right and yells with anger and jealousy of feeling stupid "I'M GLAD I GOT BACK AT HIM!!!!" and then everything goes quiet again as I watch everyone walk down the pathway to the left.

I notice myself continuing to drink beer on the lawn like it's a nice day. And then look over to my far left to see the group of people in the distance. I see Shane P push out an old fashioned rolls royce type car. All white. Looks lame with royalty or too perfectness like he doesn't really know me well at all and thought it's what I would like. He says "Here's your moving van" pushing the car forward in the distance. I'm still sitting with my beer. Dreams ends.
chase
Dream Expert

Re: Sitting On A Lawn Drinking Beer

Postby chase on April 13th, 2019, 5:38 pm

Bump
chase
Dream Expert

Re: Sitting On A Lawn Drinking Beer

Postby chase on January 19th, 2020, 1:36 am

Bump
chase
Dream Expert