A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - A Girl Named "K"

A Girl Named "K"

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

A Girl Named "K"

Postby chase on August 26th, 2018, 2:46 am

I am in my Grandmother's house just inside the door beside the kitchen area. I see "K" sitting down and then suddenly stand up. She is wearing blue jeans. She has a scar across her nose that is obvious and healed. She walks towards me and we go into the garage. Once in the garage I look around for Coca Coca to drink in crates or tool boxes and ask her if she wants one. She never does. I keep looking, but wasting my time. I see look up to see K talking to Chandler Bing from friends. He impresses her more than I do which annoys me. They walk outside the garage into the middle area of my Grandmother's. I am in the middle of this middle area and K is closer to the back door to the backyard. She is on her cellphone talking to someone as I simply stand there watching. She talks about train tickets to someone like it's a scam she thinks I can't hear. A scam that I "have to go along with because I did something a few times." Her head and face change to older with short hair like women do when they get older. Her face morphs before me to looking monkeyish in facial bone structure, but also similar like Gillian Holloway with shorter hair. She annoys me that she wants to stay the way she is. Annoys me with thinking she's a mother to me without anything I want fun again. Like she's "Hollowaying" herself bunkering down on purpose in opposition to me with undeserved expertise. I don't like it. I don't trust it. She feels stifling and stagnating to my progress. Dream ends.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion