A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Annoyed With Person So I Cross The Street

Annoyed With Person So I Cross The Street

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Annoyed With Person So I Cross The Street

Postby chase on August 26th, 2018, 2:34 am

I am talking to a former friend "J" who sitting on a couch. He is obviously trying to convince me to not stop thinking he's better than me. I ignore him and then talk to him outside my front door to my old home while he sits on my Dad's front porch. He act much the same...trying to convince me to stay the way I am. So I get annoyed by him wasting my time and cross the street to #5 and then slowly walk upto #9. Once I get to number 9 I walk into the middle of the street and keep saying over and over "Is this it? No. Is this it, No" until finally it is it. I then happily cross the street to the sidewalk and keep walking along east and then suddenly I see the old friend "J" arrogantly cross me like he's better than me in secret without me noticing while I stop and stand still watching "J" cross the street to the other side in front of 11 or 13. He is talking to someone that I can't see. Then suddenly the invisible hand of God picks "J" up and tosses him in #9 making him disappear forever. Then I see a big white flash.

The flash ends and I see myself in front of #7 walking east and I have a "Holy shit, I can't believe that just happened" look on my face as I say "I can't believe how many people had to die" as I carefully keep walking east.
chase
Dream Expert

Re: Annoyed With Person So I Cross The Street

Postby chase on April 13th, 2019, 5:37 pm

Bump
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion