A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Man Getting Face Axed Out

Man Getting Face Axed Out

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Man Getting Face Axed Out

Postby chase on August 26th, 2018, 2:09 am

I dreamed this about a year ago. Not sure. I see a man sitting on a chair in front of me in the distance. He is faced away from me getting his face smashed out with an axe. I can't see the damage. A white woman, young mid twenties with short brown hair is doing it. She feels upper middle class. This crazy axe wielding girl walks past me one last time off to my right. I then look out a window that is perfectly bright with light outside wondering about it. What is that I feel. Then suddenly I see 7 people on the ground directly in front of me me like dominoes on top of each other. On face down, quiet, and not moving. All in white (hair, skin, clothing)

I then see a guy named Shaune off to my left with no smile on his face like he has to explain something. He just stands there.

Then a pretty blonde girl I met a few years ago shows up in a burgundy dress off to my left. Shaune's face empty with disappointment like he says with his face "Oh crap it's all over. I lose."
chase
Dream Expert

Re: Man Getting Face Axed Out

Postby dreamer56039 on August 31st, 2018, 7:07 am

Dude this is some shit you see in a tool music video man. Mt interpretation goes a little somthing like this. you are wanting secret approval from your grandpa and it is being internalized.
dreamer56039
Dream Lover

Postby chase on September 28th, 2018, 1:40 am

I know (about tool reference). I think this dream is actually coming true. I can see how the symbolism matches my life and it's coming true. it tells a metaphorical story about a problem I am experiencing not over yet.
chase
Dream Expert

Postby chase on August 4th, 2019, 4:07 pm

Red has come true. Blue has yet to come.

chase wrote:I dreamed this about a year ago. Not sure. I see a man sitting on a chair in front of me in the distance. He is faced away from me getting his face smashed out with an axe. I can't see the damage. A white woman, young mid twenties with short brown hair is doing it. She feels upper middle class. This crazy axe wielding girl walks past me one last time off to my right. I then look out a window that is perfectly bright with light outside wondering about it. What is that I feel. Then suddenly I see 7 people on the ground directly in front of me me like dominoes on top of each other. On face down, quiet, and not moving.

I then see a guy named Shaune off to my left with no smile on his face like he has to explain something. He just stands there.

Then a pretty blonde girl I met a few years ago shows up in a burgundy dress off to my left. Shaune's face empty with disappointment like he says with his face "Oh crap it's all over. I lose."
chase
Dream Expert

Postby chase on March 25th, 2024, 2:15 pm

Bump
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion